T. Giyuu x Reader

Angst (to fluff)

**SLAM!!** The door slammed as your sprinted out. You and giyuu have been fighting for a good hour until he lost his cool and hit a topic you never wished would be brought up by him.

"You idiot! Your parents were right to leave you, your pathetic and worthless!"

You felt your heart sink and break into many pieces as you ran out the front door with tears in your eyes, giyuu was shouting something incomprehensible. You kept running until your legs gave out and fell onto the concrete bellow a lamppost. There you sat against it, crying and wishing this was all a nightmare, one where you could wake and find that he never said those words, that everything was still perfect. But no, reality remained cruel. All of a sudden a shadow fell over you. The shadow attached to the figure of a tall man/women with a knife, h/n your ex..

"You," They snarled. "You freak! I spent the last 6 years in prison because of you, you pathetic weakling. And for what? Because if you being so weak, pathetic, useless, and disgusting!"

H/n slapped you across the face before kicking you in the ribs, over and over again until you were coughing up blood. Then H/n took their knife, raised it and...was knocked backwards by Giyuu. Your vision was going black as He tied your ex up against the lamppost before kneeling down in front of you and gently wiping the blood off of your cheek. He was saying something but couldn't be heard as you blacked out due to your injuries.

At the hospital, He paced back and fourth anxiously. It was his fault that you ended up leaving and getting hurt. The reason you two were fighting was trivial now, almost forgotten. Finally the doctor placed a hand on his shoulder, signaling that you were awake. He followed the doctor walking at a fast pace into the hospital room, and thankfully no IV's or devices were attached. You looked ashamed of yourself and he felt pangs if guilt, knowing he caused that shame. The doctor had left the room, leaving you two alone.

You broke the silence first.
"I-im s-s-sorry, i should have been stronger.." Your boyfriend ran towards the bed and hugged you as tight as he could without hurting you as you heard quiet sobs coming from him.

"No, im sorry. It was my fault. And im sorry about what i said, it was stupid and completely wrong." He gazed up to look at you with guilt, shame, and sadness in his eyes."Do you really mean it?" You asked and suddenly, he placed a long, passionate kiss on your lips before responding. "Of course i mean it, i love you, dummy."

You laughed softly at this statement, giving him s peck on the lips before saying, "I love you too."

He checked you out of the hospital when you recovered and since that day, he Spent more quality time with you by cuddling, and watch cheesy comedy TV shows while laying in bed..

----------------------------------------------------------