Hantengu !Clones! X Reader

Fluff!

NOTICE: your a demon, and have been with hantengu/his clones for half of his 200 year lifespan so about 100 years I think.

—————————————————————————

"Urogi! Put y/n down this instant!" Sekido yelled from the ground as the thick trees made the yelling sound blurred or muffled.

Meanwhile you are practically clinging for dear life as Urogi carried your father up into the air while holding you by your waist but at random he dropped your and just swooped down as your about to cry out of fear since he does it at random and you never know when he will do it again.

"But Sekido! You had y/n the entire day yesterday! So it's my turn to have a day with them..!" He yelled towards him, slightly frowning as he flew towards the ground a bit so that he could hear what Sekido has to say.

"I don't care! Put them down now!" He screamed at him and pointed his khakkhara are him as if he was gonna throw at him anytime soon.

"Fine but I get another half the day with them!" Urogi demanded and grumbled before swooping down towards the ground and putting you down in the ground gently before flying towards a rock and sitting down on it.

"Did he scare you..?" You heard a voice from behind and turned around the see Hantengu's sorrow form, Aizetsu, looking at your with worry as he scammed your body up and down, checking for any signs of wounds. Walking towards you, he  grabbed your chin and turned your head both ways and was pushed back by Urami

"Knock it off Aizetsu, Y/n isn't only yours, their ours too!" He stated and turned back towards you. "But seriously, Did Urogi frighten or Do anything to you?" He asked, turning his head and narrowing his eyes at Urogi before turning back to look at you.

"I'm fine really! See?" You said as you turned your body around in a slow circle as you sweat dropped as all the clones looked at you, scanning your body as they scanned for scars anywhere on your body.

"Yeah! She's fine because she was with me!" Urogi snapped and pulled you closer to him as he wrapped swing around your body.

"You almost made her hit the ground jackass!" Sekido retarded as he slipped you out of Urogis grasp and held onto you tightly, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Can you stop fighting?" Karaku looked at the two of them, He sighed and walked over to you Before he ripped you from Sekidos grasp and held onto you tightly.

"Both of you are acting like little kids." He pointed out and soon Aizetsu came into the argument.

"Yeah now can you both stop fight-"

"Shut up Aizetsu!" both Sekido and Urogi snapped their attention towards Aizetsu and soon turned back to each other as the atmosphere tensed rapidly by the second as brother of them were glaring at each other with an enraged expression.

Soon it went back to hearing them argue and that's when Zohakuten stepped into the argument.

"Do you mind explaining why the both of you are fighting?" He asked, irritation in his voice as he looked down at both of the two.

"It's just that!-" The both of them started and then it went back to arguing before Zohakuten snapped.

"That's it! Neither of you get y/n, instead I do!" He spat and grabbed you from Karaku, his hands wrapped firmly around your waist.

"That's not fair though!" They both disagreed and began to try to pull you out of Zohakuten's grasp. Of course, Zohakuten Tried getting them off of you and Pulled their hair and kicked them as he tried to get them to release you.

You managed to rip free from the three males grasp and instantly screamed.

"Alright that's enough! All of you are acting like little kids!" You Stated and huffed as you pinched your nose bridge.

"Instead, how about I don't hang out with y'all for a week!" You yelled and held up a pointer finger.

"But y/n! That's not fair for any of us!" Urami frowned and crossed his arms as the rest of the clones nodded in agreement.

"Until all of you learn to get along, It's settled that I won't spend anytime with you." You say and sat down on a log as you watched the clones stare at you as a depressing aura filled the atmosphere.

"Okay, Okay Fine! We'll try to get along..Only if you hang out with us again!" Zohakuten groaned and glared at his brothers before looking back at you.

"Then it's settled! All 5 of you will get along and I'll hang out with y'all!" You exclaimed happily before grabbed the 5 clones and hugged them in a bear hug.

The clones glared at each other before tensing down and relaxing in your arms.

The end!

—————————————————————————

A/n: I got lazy and ran out of ideas at the end but I hope you enjoyed!