Muzan x Reader

ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ➜ sᴍᴜᴛ

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

It was a great night for the both of you, Muzan was taking you out to a beautiful place later when he got home and you just couldn't stop imagining what the place would look like so much that you didn't even notice muzan entering the room and sit beside you on the bed while you were still imagining what he would do while the two of you were there...

'Maybe the place has a beautiful waterfall of some sort.' I thought and continued to imagine the sceneries the date might be set up in and that's when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"(Name), what are you thinking about?" He asked and looked at me lovingly with a small smile, a true smile that only I could see.

"I-I was just thinking about the dates scenery..nothing big honestly." I said and smiled at him before he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Get ready then otherwise your going to miss out on the two surprises I have planned for you."

He said and soon removed his arms from my waist and I stood up before nodding and rushed towards the closet and picked out a lavender-colored kimono to wear, not something too fancy of course but nice looking. I then began to do my hair, straightening it and placed a small flower like clip on my hair for extra. Soon I exited the room and found Muzan there on the couch with a neat and a bit fancy, black kimono with small gold trinkets on it with his usual hat. Shortly after we both exited the mansion and walked a while.

"(Name), put this on."

He said and handed me a blind fold which i gradually took and covered my eyes with it with Muzans hand on my waist and the other on my left hand, guiding me to wherever he was taking me to. Soon he stopped and removed the blindfold and what I saw was something that came out of a fantasy book..

A large Sakura tree patch with candles on a trail which lead to the end of the path where there were rose petals in the shape of the heart and all the Sakura flowers just seemed to glow in the moonlight.

"This was the first surprise (Name), I'll show you the other.." He said and soon got onto one knee and pulled out a small box and once open revealed a gorgeous diamond ring. "(Name + last name)..will you do the honor and make me the most happiest man forever and marry me?" He said In a soothing voice and tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Muzan..Of course I'll have the honor!" I said happily and hugged him tightly which caused him to fall back a bit but he returned the hug and soon pulled away to give you a long kiss on the lips and slipped the ring on while doing so.

"Now that your my fiancé, why don't we take our relashionship a bit more..intimate?" He said in a slightly deep voice which I only nodded yes to.

He smirked and picked me up bridal style before snapping his fingers and soon the both of you were in the both of y'all's bedroom. Soon he pinned you to the bed and soon began to remove the obi on the kimono, moving it so that he would have access to your top upper body and he then attacked your neck with dark colored hickey's and deep love marks which made you moan every time he sucked or bit an area. Soon your entire body was covered in marks and small moans that exited your mouth were just a sign that Muzan was doing a good job at it. Soon he placed kisses from your cheek to your chest and soon began to play around with your nipples, sucking and slightly pulling on them gently which caused you to Yelp a bit and he stopped what he was doing.

"Are you sure that you want to do this..?" He asked with a bit of concern and worry in his voice as he began to place soft butterfly kisses on your neck.