K. Rengoku x Reader

Fluff!

You're going on a date with your husband, Rengoku, and for the first time ever he actually took his time to get dressed nicely. Not that he doesn't but he is always out before you even started getting dressed,

You were sitting on the couch waiting for him in the outfit of your choice when he finally came out of the bathroom. You were shellshocked when i say this man was gorgeous i ain't lyin' tho. The first thing you did was eye him up and down, White pants but that wasn't the main focus. He had on a tight black shirt that made his muscles look..bigger. He was also wearing a small gold chain you gave him when you guys first started dating. And he had a good cologne, so good that if people would smell it they would pass out from its great scent And a pair of sunglasses on his head.

"Y/n! My eyes are up here y'know!" He said with a loud but cheerful voice and a large grin on his face.

You snapped your head up from well.. your gazing since he is so gorgeous. But this also made you kinda mad because what if other women began to look at him while you guys were on ya'll date so you grew a bit envious and jealous by that thought alone.

But he easily picked up on what you were thinking and smiled softly before placing his hands on your face, cupping your cheeks. "Y/n, Im yours and yours only." He reassured you as he placed a long kiss on your lips and smiled after he pulled away.

"Don't wanna be late for our date now, don't we?" He said as he placed his shoes on and you did the same. He held your hand as you two walked out and enjoyed your date, eating ice cream and playing in arcades. And you even got lucky after you won a whole lot of tickets and a very large stuff bear but Rengoku found it cute whenever you would hold onto the pillow as you slept after you guys came home from your little date.

But he did grew a bit jealous when he found you only kept on trying to cuddle with the Bear instead of him. So he thought it be a good idea to place it in a storage room so that you would give him more attention and you found it cute that he got jealous over a teddy bear. But you did cuddle and baby him the rest if the day but its not like he's complaining.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/n: probably my laziest one shot yet