Giyuu x Reader

(Let's get straight to the point shall we?)

—————————————————————————

How did you manage to make the water pillar, known for being very quiet and not really expressive, begging for you to not stop and for more? It all started when Tengen asked everyone to come out for a drink or two over at a bar he had a reservation for. Everyone was having a good time with even earning a few chuckles out of Tomioka.

Tomioka wasn't the type to show such an emotion which of course surprised everybody for the most part but for you, it was exciting to see the water pillar finally show a positive emotion for once. After having a few round of drinks and shots everyone starts to head home except for the water pillar who pulls you aside to one of the private rooms the bar had offered and thus the story begins or should I say, reaches the climax? (I'm sorry I'll stop😞)

Currently your hovering over the water pillars lap, your tongue running up and down the pillars member which was already rock hard as 8.5 inches long and about 2 inches thick, small amounts of precum drip from the top with each teasing lick you give him. Giyuu was breathing shakily with his arms tied to his back and his ankles shackled to the bed posts but it's not like he's trying to break away at all, it's quite the opposite. The pillar asked for this and you complied, after all you two have been together for almost 3 years now so he decided to finally try something new.

The pillar has letting out light groans and occasionally twitching with every single lick you have his member, you eventually began to stroke him, wrapping your hand around his member and moving you hand up and down slowly while you began to put gentle kisses along his tip. After about a few minutes as you felt him tense up, you decide to quit and go over to one of the closets in the private room where there were a series of toys on a show case. You pull a few certain ones and walked over to giyuu before using a dildo without lube and shoving it right into Giyuu's ass which earned a loud, pained groan from him but he didn't ask for you to stop so you kept going, pulling the dildo in an out in a slow, rhythmic pattern. Giyuu was squirming just a bit and letting out subtle, low moans of both ecstasy and pain though you only moved the dildo more roughly.

Giyuu was on the verge of his climax, his body already trembling with his face, specifically cheeks, red from the heat of his body which only seemed to intensify the more you moved the dildo. Soon you would pull it out and grab a strap on with a more longer shape, positioning yourself behind him as you slowly but firmly thrusted into giyuu's rear, earning another gasp of surprise from him. As you continued your temporarily slow thrusting, he was clenching the bedsheets, his breath labored and heavy but noticing he hadn't said anything, you started to pick up the pace, making him let out more grunts and moans.

Meanwhile you were debating on slowing down or just stopping completely though you didn't and instead did the opposite of slow and gentle, now fast and rough. This only made Giyuu's moans get louder as the sound of skin slapping against each other and the heavy pants in the room.

Soon Giyuu released once ore, covering the bedsheets in the milk white substance that came out of his tip. You slowly pull the strap-on out of Giyuu slowly and removing it from your body while panting heavily yourself. You then grabbed a washcloth nearby and wiped yourselves off, grabbing identical robes and putting them on.

While Giyuu laid there catching his breath, you walked over to him before asking.

"Would you like anything to snack on?"

Giyuu only grunted or hummed in response, making you smile a bit.

"Okay, simmered salmon with daikon and green tea it is."

You mumbled before walking out the door, turning off the lights and leaving to go get his food ready.

—————————————————————————

Author- IM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE ON THIS I got lazy.

And I lost track of how the story started and didn't wanna read back so don't mind the mistakes