S. Genya x Reader

Yandre!

"Lets stop seeing eachother.. genya." You said with your eyes lowered not wanting to meet his dark gaze.

"So you want to break up with me..?" He asked you calmly but you can easily tell he is a bit enraged and angry since you can tell thst his fist were balled up as if he was gonna punch the wall beside him.

You didnt want to break up with him but ever since your father found out if your guys relashionship, he immediately forbade you from meeting up with him. You loved him but you were too scared to disobey your father since he had control over most of the buisnesses in the city and one if those buisnesses are where genyas parents worked at so you said,

"Yes im breaking up with you, genya."

You expected any other expression like anger, sadness, shame, guilt and any above but you never expected such as unenthusiastic, menacing, laugh that sended a lot if shivers throughout your body.

He started to walk backwards towards the door and when he gets to the door, he suddenly locked it. This ofcourse caught you by suprise and scared you a lot since you've never seen genya like this. The onky thing you could do was stare at him with fear and confusion as he made his way towards you and caress your cheek with his thumb.

His jaw ticked in thought, and them what he said next made your heart still...

"There is something you don't understand y/n. Id rather see you dead than with someone else besides me.." He ran his thumb over his lip and smiled innocently.

"So Babe, cut the bullshit, okay? Tell me what happened or none of us will be leaving this room.."

"Alive..."

--------------------------------------------------------

A/n: First yandre story so it's probably shitty