H. Gyomei x Reader

Author after coming back after a month (I think)

Fluff!

Notice; In this oneshot, gyomei will give you the nickname pebble.

—————————————————————————

It's was around 2:30 in the morning and you were in bed with Gyomei having incredibly bad cramps, you were going to get up but being afraid of disturbing your boyfriends sleep since he had his huge arms around your waist and had you pressed against his hard chest.

You then began to slowly remove your self from his grasp, you almost woke him up but you managed to slip out of his grasp and you began to head downstairs towards your nice kitchen and go make yourself some tea and a hot bottle of water and boiled a small pot of water and waited for it to heat up. After waiting a while, you grabbed the plastic handle bars of the pot and poured half of it in a cup and the rest in a small coffee cup before putting in a tea packet and stir it around for a while.

After that, you sat down in the living room with your favorite comfort blanket and the bottle of hot water on your lap and the tea cup on the table. The time was currently 2:56 and you were still trying to ignore the immense pain in your stomach. You then heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and you turned to the staircase to be met with a giant figure.

"Pebble? What are you doing up so late.." He asked in a low voice and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm having bad cramps so I came downstairs, is everything okay?" You asked a bit concerned since gyomei is usually never up this late.

"I woke up and found you gone so I came to look for you." He said and walked towards you and sat down beside you before picking you up and placing you on his lap as he placed his head on your shoulder and slowly rubbed your stomach in a circular motion, this made the cramps feel less painful.

"Why didn't you wake me up.." He said, His voice with a hint of worry and sadness. It was a bit muffled as he moved his head and buried his head into the crook of you neck.

"I didn't want to disturb your sleep.." You said a bit quietly since you felt ashamed and guilty of not telling Gyomei about it

He nodded and turned of the TV before picking you up bridal style and took you to y'all's room and layed you down beside him and placed your head against his chest, his hand still rubbing your stomach,

"Goodnight pebble.." He whispered before falling asleep after a bit.

"Goodnight gyo.." You whispered back and you then fell asleep.

—————————————————————————