H. Doma x Male! Reader

Lemon

Tw: Vibrator, Tied up/shackled reader, and almost anything that exist ;)

+ your a human for this and it's in your POV

(Reminder! You and doma are already dating)

Happy thanksgiving!
—————————————————————————

Ive been stuck in doma's paradise cult for almost a two quarter of my entire life. I wasn't complaining though, The place was very stylish but the people weren't as nice but they were easy to befriend.

I had suspicions when I first came here, the people here were not the nicest but they usually never bother me so i made sure not to bother them. I'm currently sitting in my room thinking over if coming here was a good idea All along. Yes, Yes it was and I wouldn't regret it one second.

I got off my bed and changed into a men's yukata, It wasn't they best but it was one of the most comfortable things in the world. After putting on some socks and sandals, I headed out of my room and walked along the corridors of the paradise, ignoring the stares of others.

I was about to reach doma's room until I felt a strong pair of hands gripping onto my arm and pull me into a dark room. The sound of the door slamming shut, the lock turning, and the sound of heavy pants were clearly heard as my back was pinned against a soft futon, my hands were held behind my head and a heavy weight had my body pinned down so that I couldn't move an inch. And that's when I heard it, the teasing voice of a certain someone..

"(Name)Chan..~"

I'm already sweating from nervousness as the warm breath of the voices owner trickled over my neck and caused me to hitch my breath.

"Doma..?" I called out after a while of being frozen and held my breath when I heard a low chuckle from the voice and a dim light showed against the persons face, the sight of soma was more visible than before.

"You finally found out!~" He exclaimed and slowly moved his hand up and down my body, slowly tracing his fingers down to my lower body and back up before circling his finger around  my left nipple.

"W-what are you doing..?" I ask as I felt my body shiver from his touch. I gasped soon after I felt shackles wrapped around the both of my ankles as my legs slowly spread apart.

"It's a surprise!~" He teased and slowly moved his free hand towards my lower parts, stopping once his hand reached the tie of the yukata.

I hitched my breath once I felt the yukata disappear off my body. Now my body was fully accessible for him. Being a demon, he instantly knew how nervous i was.

"Don't worry! I'll be gentle.." He grinned and began to slowly moved his towards the fundoshi and ripped it off before slowly rubbing my shaft, moving his hand up and down continuously as his other hand twirled and pinched my nipple.

My breath hitched again and my body tensed up as I felt his cold hands move up and down on my shaft, rubbing and stroking it continuously.

Sooner or later I felt myself twitch and i gritted my teeth before loudly moaning and whimpering as I felt close to my orgasm.

"Don't fight back (Name)San!~" He exclaimed and lowered his head so that it would be facing your shaft before he took out his tongue and twirled it around the tip of the shaft before then bouncing his head up and down.