K. Shinobu x Female Reader

Overworked Female Reader!
Request!

—————————————————————————

You were overworking yourself again..Constantly trying stock up on supplies for the butterfly mansion your girlfriend allowed you to live in since she didn't like the idea of you walking to her mansion which was about 3 miles away from where you lived. It was currently 1:34 in the morning with you grabbing the supplies that a patient needed.

After delivering them, you could barely keep your eyes open and began to fall asleep as you were leaning against the wall until you heard footsteps and looked towards the hallway as a silhouette of your girlfriend popped up, and your girlfriend walked towards you with a warm cup of tea and a fancy looking snack in hand.

"I brought a snack for you." She spoke with her usual smile but a real smile which was rare to see since she wears her fake smile but she only gives her real smile whenever your around at her mansion.

"Thank you darling." You took the snack and tea and she wrapped her arms around you. Engulfing you into a hug

"Why are you still up so early..?" She asked with worry and sadness in her voice.

You gave a small frown as she buried her head in your chest. This made you a bit sad since she's never this sad.

"I'll go to bed soon..I promise. I just have to finish this-" You said before you were cut off by the sound of her voice as she began to talk, raising her head from your chest with a small frown .

"No.." She was the only thing she said before she tugged on your sleeves and began to drag you towards her room.

She than lay you down on the bed and got on top of you. You never mind since she was so light.   But she always asked before doing this so you decided to be quiet about it and allow her to do what she wants.

She abruptly proceeded to place her head in between your chest. This took you by surprise but you didn't mind at all since she's probably trying to get you to lay down.

The moment you tried to remove yourself from her grip, she only tightened her grip around your waist.

"Your not leaving until you get proper rest." She said in a more of a demanding tone.

You just sighed and wrapped your arms around her and Pat her back as you and her both fell asleep while the two of you cuddle in her bed for the rest of the night and morning..

—————————————————————————
A/n: im sorry if this isn't what you expected but I still hope you enjoyed it!

(Requested by aubreykin)