Episode 6 Part 2

Just after the battle (Carm never bothered to call it a match) all of the teams celebrated, praising Miho for the win.

Even though Miho's team did fire the final shot, the boys did the majority of the heavy lifting early on.

The boys might've felt unrepresented by this, but they didn't care.

At that point they were just glad they won.

They wondered what their parents thousands of miles away back home would think.

The M6 drove down a dirt path to exit the battlefield,

It was followed by Anglerfish and Turtle teams.

The M6's crew sat upon the exterior of their vehicle

Their faces, still obscured by all of the equipment they were wearing.

They sung the lyrics of "When Johnny comes marching home" over the intercom.

"When Johnny comes marching home again!

Hurrah! Hurrah!

We'll give them a hearty welcome then!

Hurrah! Hurrah!

The men will cheer and the boys will shout!

The ladies, they will all turn out!

And we'll all feel gay when Johnny comes marching home!" They sung

The M6 creaked along

The girls could hear them over the radio, but no one could understand what they were saying because they sung it in English.
.
.
.
.
Well...

Except for one, of course

Yukari had her hatch open and was bobbing her head slightly as the loud music continued to be played from the speakers.

She understood only a little bit of English...

But her vocabulary was growing rapidly.

Because the boys ALWAYS spoke English when they were together.

And she was always in close proximity

She mistook slang for real words sometimes, and her English teacher let her know.

However she always got nearly perfect scores on tests, because one, she was around the boys every day at tank practice,

and two, she ended up always getting help from Carm or one of his crew members, they usually seemed to find the English homework and studying hilarious.