Episode 8 Part 3

Earlier,

The T29 trundles through the snowy woods.

Ōarai had recklessly charged the enemy,

The Germans learned the hard way during Operation Barbarossa, the the Soviet Union can easily retreat a few hundred miles and then come right back.

Looks like Ōarai will learn that lesson too.

This battlefield was gargantuan, fields of snow in every direction.

The T29 hit a pine tree directly, it collapsed under the heavy tank's massive weight.

Carm had a worrying thought lodged in the back of his mind

Just what would the Commies do?

They have superior numbers, so maybe it will be a Kursk-style fight, where tanks were charging at, and ramming each other.

It felt less like Stalingrad because there was no big, bombed out city,

Instead, it was mainly uninhabited wasteland.

There was an abandoned village on the battlefield,

Just like the thousands that were burned down by the Germans in real World War II.
.
.
.
.
Carm still couldn't help but think about this was exactly like World War II and everyone acted like it wasn't, because "muh femininity" or some crud.

Like, you have eyeballs,

These are tanks,

Surely you have read at least ONE history book, to know what these things actually did.

Even if you didn't, you should still be able to infer from the look of a tank anyway,

How many guns does this thing have?

What, four machine guns and a heavy cannon?
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe it wasn't because they thought tanks were female, but WHY

That propaganda video they watched showcased how these twisted individuals think of the massive war machines.

Because, think for one second about how this gargantuan armored war machine called a tank is cute.
.
.
.
.
.
The T29 rolls over another tree, tearing it apart
.
.
.
.
That tree just learned more than any of the Sensha-dō officials would in their lifetimes.