Overseas (OVA)

(Some scenes were inspired by Girls Und Panzer: Little Army.)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

30,000 feet Above the United States

"America looks so different!" Yukari blurted, still gawking at the scenery below

Today was a momentous day,

It was Yukari's first time ever being outside of Japan, not to mention overseas.

She always tried taking in the sights, and the far more rural terrain of the United States

"I know, you've told me about eleven times at this point." Carm said.

Yukari just giggled as she took another picture of the ground.

"Attention all passengers,

We are beginning our descent." The plane intercom said.

Good,

Sitting on this plane for twelve and a half hours was more than enough to make your butt cramp.

Worse yet, the first class section was filled completely.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Boeing-built plane touched down on the runway.

And after finally skidding to a halt, the passengers began to exit (or rather pile out of) the plane.

"So why did you come here?" Yukari asked as the two got up from their seats

"Army stuff, perhaps an ad photoshoot...

... eh, good reason to visit home." Carm said.

"Oh. And, let us not forget that you wouldn't stop begging to go with." Carm started.

"You know I'm gonna never let you out of my sight again, you know that right?" Yukari said.

"Figured so." Carm said

In all reality though, Carm really did want to see his home.

Being stuck in a country on the other side of the world in a place where everyone spoke a different language than the one spoken around you for sixteen years would get old eventually.