SP Mission 1 - Part 3

_____________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________

15 minutes later

The Abrams the boys (and girl) were assigned to thundered across the pavement,

Yukari was enjoying herself, sticking her head out of the loader's hatch

"YA-HOOOOOOOO!" She squealed at the top of her lungs

Carm was not.

This tank was more than TWICE as fast as the T29 he was used to using. It had a top speed of around fifty miles an hour.

And it felt so smooth while doing it, almost like they were gliding.

And they could glide straight into something like one of those trees on the side of the road, at the aforementioned double the speed he was used to from his old tank.

"Don't crash! For the love of-

Can you even comprehend how fast your going down there?!" Carm shouted

"It's like drivin' a motorcycle!" Dan shouted

Dan then shifted the MBT into a hard right turn,

The right-side track froze, giving power only to the other track

The result was a violent turn,

Mako could drift a Panzer IV just fine,

Imagine what Dan could do with an Abrams!

"Take it easy!!" Carm shouted as he was shaken around in his seat.

"This ain't warthunder arcade! The crew can feel your turns you know!" Carm shouted once again.

Even as they went over bumps, the gun stayed firmly straight.

The stabilizer technology had significantly improved from World War II era vehicles.

It stayed rock solid forward, even when going over huge terrain, like hills

The Abrams could easily function on the move,

The Abrams then came to a screeching halt at the practice range,

The suspension leaning the tank forwards as it went from 40 miles and hour to zero almost instantly.

*CRUNCH!

Carm smacked his head on the control panel.

"Gah!— You could've at least WARNED us of you stopping so fast!" Carm shouted.

"Heh, sorry sir, this thing moves so much faster than the beast from back on the ship." Dan said from the front seat.

Carm shook his head in slight annoyance.

"Loader, you okay?" Carm said.

"Yep! I'm still here!" Yukari said.

"Thee should be targets downrange, gunner see if you can't find em." Carm said.

The sensor and optic suite of the Abrams SEP V3 had top of the line 3rd generation thermals, full color displays, compatibility with Army Tactical Architecture and Joint Battle Command network, a remote controlled .50 caliber machine gun (Common remote operated weapon station - CROWS), the ability for the tank to communicate with its large caliber ammo with a datalink, an under armor auxiliary power unit (UAPPU), and most importantly, a real nice air conditioner.