Jackson's Jacksons (Fan Chapter)

[ Takes place in Episode 15 ]

It was late 1944. Damn near Christmas. And the Americans were waiting for supplies. The snow had bogged down the supply trucks, forcing the Allies' to stop their offensive.

Jackson Daniels was the commander of an M36 Jackson, the Western Allies' most powerful tank destroye R. The Jackson's 90mm cannon is able to punch through almost any armor the Germans might have.

Daniels was the second in command of the local outpost. It was small, and only had a handful of tanks and troops. He was currently in charge of the tanks, since his CO was trying to obtain reinforcements from a cam P in the rear, or that's what he said when he drove off in his Jeep with a rather odd book in his ha Nd.

Daniels had wondered what it was about, especially since it came from a MASSIVE tank with American i Nsignias on it. The thing was MASSIVE, even bigger than the German King Tiger. It had a large gun on it, larger than the 90 mil on his tank destroyers, and had a multitude of .30 And .50 cals. He had found it in the forest fighting the Krauts, and led the behemoth back to camp. Now, the crew of the tank, who looked the same age of his son, worked tirelessly to up-armor the thi Ng with extra slabs of metal.

"Daniels! Where's the CO?" An officer shouted as he ran up to Daniels. "We have panzers on the ridge! TONS of 'em! Looks like they got infantry support too!"

"Shit... CO's getting rienforcements down the line, so we need to hold the Krauts here. Get EVERYONE ready, even the kids in the behemoth!"

As the officer ran towards the massive tank, then to the barraks, you could hear him shouting about The Germans. Daniels, being quick to the punch, ran to his Jackson.

"Crew! We got Panzers on the horizon, load AP and send it down-range when we see 'em! CO's getting reinforcements for us, so we need to hold them here!"

What came next?

Chaos....

Well over 50 tanks came at them. Panzer 3 and 4 varrians were the most prominant, but there were a few Panthers and Tigers in the mix , even a pair of King Tigers. Panzergrenadiers and Volksgrenadiers complimented the tanks, carrying STG44s and Panzerfausts. The few American tanks (4 Jacksons, 2 Chaffes, and that massive tank) could only hold out for so lon G. The Behemoth rushed forward, German shells riccocheting of the heavy armor. Their cannon fired, and instantly smashed through one of the King Tigers, rendering the Panzer usele Ss.

The battle raged for hours, yet there was no hope for the Americans to win. Only Daniel and the Bemoth remained, 15 Panzers remaining. Daniels had to pull back. The gun was busted, his gunner and loader were dead, and only HE shells remained.

Then it happened...

A Panzer 3 N flanked the Jackson, and flames left the barrel. Daniels and his crew never saw it, never heard the bark of the gun, nothing.... There was just... darkness.

The Behemoth of an American tank fought on, eventually anniahalating the remaining panzers, but at t He cost of nearly all their ammo. The tank returned to the camp, and all they saw was rubble and fire.

The Battle of the Buldge was Germany's last push, their last chance, yet it was simply an act of des Peration, one that was in vein.

And this Behemoth, was it really there? Or was it a trick of the mind? A demon? An angel? Or was it the Devil playing tricks? Who knows?

For War,

War is Hell.

______________________

A fan chapter by Eric_Von_Rundstedt on Warthunderrager Discord (I got his permission to post here)