SP Mission 1 - Part 2

JGSDF Training Grounds, Shizuoka Prefecture.

To Carm, the helicopter ride was MUCH longer than it had any right to be,

Mainly because Carm's certain floofy-haired girlfriend kept analyzing the Colonel's uniform every second he looked in another direction.

Yukari had an almost uncanny obsession with that kind of stuff, (Which is the reason why he liked her in the first place)

Literally any kind of militaria, such as helmets, medals, pieces of tank track, to name a few, she'd be ready to jump on the chance of getting any of it.

And this was one hundred percent authentic as well....

Only problem is, that a grumpy US Army officer was wearing it.

The Colonel had this unsettled, grimacing look on his face, as if he could snap her in half with a mere glance,

So he was basically silently praying the whole ride there.

The UH-60 Blackhawk found its destination and proceeded to land.

_______________________ _______________________ _______________________ _____________

*BUM-PARUMP

The rubber wheels made contact with the ground.

The colonel then slid open the sliding door on the side of the UH-60's passenger cabin.

Carm stepped out onto the concrete ground where the helicopter landed.

The sun momentarily blurred his vision a little,

There were a few greenish-brownish objects in front of him.

"Huh?" Carm said as he rubbed his eyes.

His view adjusted,

"Oh, a tan-"

"UWAAAHHHHHH! TYPE 10 DONO!!" Yukari squealed.

Ah, but of course Yukari had to go on a Panzer high, right in front of all these super-duper gruff army guys.

Yukari instantly lost all manner of self-control, practically throwing herself on top of the 4th generation Japanese main battle tanks.

And she took the liberty of looking at every SINGLE thing on top of the tank, speaking way too fast for Carm to understand.

"This is what we're going up against?" A soldier in a green and brown uniform said.

He had a Japanese flag on the side of his uniform.