5

Coraline Chambers

"Sloane." Harry whispered into the girls ear, brushing the hair out of her face. "Sloane wake up." He tried again, shaking her.

She shot up, bumping his head. "Oh fuck. Ow" she whined, holding her forehead as she looked over at the boy. Harry was laughing as he held his chin. "Shit. Are you okay? Let me kiss it." Harry grinned pulling her face into his hold and kissing all over.

Once the kisses died down, Cory laid her head back on the pillow and looked over at Harry who was already staring at her with a wide grin.

They broke eye contact as Cory's phone dinged. 'Meeting soon, no boys. Please get here quick.' The text from Cassandra read. "Okay, Cassandra needs me." Cory mumbled, clapping his cheek and standing up. She walked over to his bathroom and began to brush her teeth with the toothbrush she kept at his house.

Harry groaned walking in behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, laying his head on her shoulder.

"Will I see you later?" Harry asked her as he moved to the other side and wetting his toothbrush. "Yes, probably after the meeting." She spoke, spitting out the toothpaste and rubbing it off of her mouth. "You gonna drive me home?" She asked him, going back into his room and putting her shoes on.

Harry gurgled a yes through the toothpaste, almost choking as he spit it out.

"Ready?" Harry asked her after slipping on his slippers and grabbing his keys. Cory nodded and jumped to her feet, holding onto his arm as the two walked down the stairs.

He held the car door open for her then went to the drivers side, starting it and began the drive to Coraline's house

"You want to talk about last night?" Harry awkwardly asked, looking between the girl and the road. Cory chuckled as she nodded. "It was nice, of course. But I don't think we should do it again." She paused, looking at him, she hesitated "Not yet, at least. You and Kelly... have only been broken up a couple weeks you know? I-I don't want to be a rebound."

Harry nodded, giving her a smile. "Yeah, yeah. I understand that. But you know I just want to say. I think um, that it's always just been you." He shrugged, looking over at her. "Which I know sounds dumb since I've been with Kelly since Sophomore year, but I seriously do think it's always been you. Every day since I first had a phone you were always the person I texted first, even when I was with Kelly. My parents never asked how she was, only you. You've always just been my go-to, and thankfully I've had a few people finally help me put it into perspective." He spoke as he glanced at her nervously

Cory wanted to scream and cry from excitement but instead looked out the window as she gripped his hand. She nodded slowly with a wide smile.

"And here we are." Harry mumbled as he stopped in front of her driveway. She leaned over the console and pulled him in for a kiss, their lips molding together perfectly. "I'll see you later Sloane." Harry told her with a smirk, watching as she scurried up to her front door and fumbling with the lock.

Once she was inside she learned against the front door and screamed and laughed. "Oh my god! Harry Bingham is in love with me!" She cheered, running up the stairs. "DAD! Did you hear me-" She yelled, stopping as she opened her dads bedroom door to an empty room, the bed unslept in.

Cory sighed, walking to her room.

She had forgotten, in her moment of pure joy, that her dad wasn't here.

'Just gonna shower real quick then head over there.' She shot Cassandra a quick text before shimmying out of Harry's clothes and getting under the boiling water.