11

Coraline Chambers

Cory got up quietly, tip-toeing to the bathroom and peeling off Harry's shirt.

She stared at the wound, her side was still bruised but it had mostly closed up.

Then she put the shirt back on and brushed her teeth, gagging as she almost swallowed the toothpaste.

She slowly walked back into her room and sat on top of Harry, laughing.

"Wake uppppp!" She cheered, jumping up and down, shaking him. Harry groaned, wiping his eyes.

"Sloane. Shut up." Harry whispered, gently holding her waist.

"It's Thanksgiving Harry! We get to cook stuffing, and Turkey and Pumpkin pie!" She giggled loudly as he sat up. Cory stared at his eyes, the way they wrinkled in the crease as he smiled at her. Then his lips, the way they perfectly framed his teeth. Then his dimples, his gorgeous, adorable dimples. Cory's chest warmed as she watched him, happiness bombarding her.

Harry sighed, caressing her waist.

"I guess I'll go pick up the rations to make the stuffing. Yeah?" Harry asked her, pushing her hair out of her face. She nodded, leaning her forehead against his.

Harry sighed shakily, kissing her.

She smiled as he gently held her, still going soft on her. Scared of hurting her.

"Harry it's been a month or two. Okay? I'm not gonna break, I promise." She assured him, gripping his neck. Harry bit his lip nervously, shaking his head.

"I want to, so bad. But I don't want you to be in pain, at all." He whispered.

Cory sighed, laying on his chest.

"Please Harry. I can feel you. When we're watching a movie and you're constantly moving, when you're laying on me. And you won't touch me." She whimpered, pulling at the neckline of his shirt.

Harry gulped, leaning his head back.

He shifted underneath her, lifting her up so she couldn't feel his hard-on.

She gave him a look, pushing at his chest.

"See." She said cupping him.

Harry gasped grabbing her arm.

"Harry, I'm not gonna break." She whimpered, grinding on him.

He stared at her for a moment then harshly grabbed her head and pulled their lips together, pulling her shirt off.

She hissed at the cold air, pushing their bodies together as she slowly pulled his shirt off of him

Harry sat up and threw her on the bed, crawling on top of her as her legs wrapped around his waist.

He began to slowly kiss down her chest as she gripped onto his hair, breathing shakily.

"I missed you." Harry whispered into her chest, his lips wrapping around her nipple. Cory arched her back into him, scratching his shoulder blades.

"Come on, take these off." He said pulling her underwear down.

Cory began to shiver, pulling Harry up, groaning at how warm he was.

"Can we... get under the blanket?" Cory asked him.

Harry nodded and stood up, picking her up and placing her on the pillows. He stepped out of his boxers and laid on top of her.

He laid between her legs leaning on his hand, wrapping her legs around his waist as he tickled her back slowly

Harry sucked her on breast as his hand slid down to her heat, spreading her clit. She gasped shakily, gripping his neck.