14

Coraline Chambers

"Okay so, I haven't smoked in a while so I don't know how it'll be for me. But, you should feel really good." Cory rolled a joint as she spoke, letting the loose grass fall onto the rolling tray.

Harry nodded, facing her.

He had been clean for almost a month now, Christmas coming in just a few weeks, and he still had to figure out what to get the girl.

He turned his focus back to the movie, letting her do her own thing.

Cory got up and opened the windows, letting the outside air flow in.

"Okay you ready? I'll take the first hit, get all the loose stems and shit." She told him, lighting the J.

He watched in amusement as she tried to inhale it, coughing loudly.

"I think-a stem just went down my throat." She sputtered out through coughs, hitting her chest.

She put the joint to his lips, holding his jaw as he wrapped his lips around it.

"Okay now inhale." She instructed, rubbing his chin, enjoying the slight stubble on his jaw.

Harry didn't even try to inhale as he coughed harder and louder than Cory, almost gagging.

"Oh my god. It's so strong." He gagged.

She chuckled, taking another hit.

He stared at her with love in his eyes.

And remorse in his heart.

She continued to take a few more hits before handing it to Harry, taking a large gulp of her ice water.

He continued to gag and cough as he inhaled it all, handing it back to Cory who put it out on the rolling tray and sat on his lap, leaning her head on his shoulder.

She stood up and put a record on, after the movie ended and silence invaded the room

"You should've brought this record to prom." Harry whispered, tapping his fingers on her knee. She scoffed, slowly tickling his back, his warm skin sending shivers through her body.

The Weeknd had been the last concert the two had gone to together, almost 6 months before he and Kelly got together.

It was the night she and Harry got together for the first time. She was a virgin before that night, and after. The two deciding what his mouth did, would stay in New Jersey.

"Do you remember New Jersey?" She asked him, playing with his hair.

Harry chuckled, nodding. "How could I forget?"

She laughed, lightly scratching his back before laying on the bed, her legs still wrapped around his waist.

"God. That night was...""amazing." He cut her off, his hand rubbing her thighs.

She felt the high hit her then, every part of her body lighting on fire.

"I don't know how you didn't fuck me that night." She teased him.

Harry shrugged, standing up then slowly fell on top of her, his arms catching him so he hovered above her.

"I wanted to, so bad. I had to take a cold shower for two hours." Harry whispered, his voice tickling her ear as goosebumps arise all over her body

He began to pepper kisses on her neck, letting his pelvis lay on her lower region.

She sighed breathlessly, her hands going to his hair as his kisses got sloppier and sloppier.