1.Start of disaster

A girl in red and golden lehanga with heena covered hands, green and golden bangles, bajuband on right forearm, mangtika with beautiful hairstyle, and silver anklets in her ankle, vail cover face sitting in mandap with her head hanging low

It's her marriage and in marriage a girl should be happy, nervous and excited as she was about to start the new journey of her life.
But here is a mugdha, girl with tears and wanted to run away from that place.

And her groom is
She doesn't want to think about him he is a nightmare.
A dangerous person with terrific quality of scare anyone who will come near under his radar .
He is arrogant, rude, evil and strong.
Sitting beside her.

He is the son of her father's enemy
Or let's it called her whole family enemy.
He hates her,
She knows that .
Not only him but his mother, his father,his siblings
all of them they hate her and her family.

This is just business dealing with two rivals to just end the rivalry between the both families.

But it's just not rivalry but it's war
They are not just rivals but enemy's.

They didn't just possess competition but hatred.

This rivalry between family is more than two decades ago.

And from then to now it's hatred and anguish and anger is only increasing day by day.

Not only elders in business but youngsters also in school and college continue this war.

Many many happy dreams ware enlightened by the school going children, but here they are doing car racing and show off of money to each other.

Mugdha is not happy about this marriage
She clearly remembers how this marriage got fixed cause their rivals
Singhaniya s favourite son, hriday singhania.
her nightmare falls for her .
This is what everyone thinks.

What is the truth no one knows.
Mugdha had clearly written the message for this hriday that she doesn't want to get married but can't say no so understand her problem and cancel this marriage.

But this arrogant stupid person doesn't not only continued the marriage but also threatened her that if she did anything to cancel this marriage then he will make her regret it.

Mugdha is not a coward but she knows this person is not easy to handle better do not provoke him.

"Kanyadan ke liye pita age aaiye "
Come praists voice
(For kanyadan ritual father come to the stage)

*************************

Flashback
Two months ago

Mugdha was going to college by citybus, even if she is the daughter of the multi millionaire she doesn't possess any luxury.
as it was her mother, na her step mother, who wanted her to be independent. And to not rely on anyone.

The bus stops near the asha park as it's a bus stand there.
She saw some boys near the park, trying to steal an aunty's necklace who was resting on the bench.

Then Mugdha secretly taking her phone out started to record everything. And send it to local police officers phones.

After watching her stop has arrived she gets down from the bus.

Mugdha was sitting on the bench and listening to the lecture attentively cause she likes to listen to people, then her mobile Phone beeps. and she got notification that she got 10 thousand rupees for today's work.

Mugdha is rich in every one's eyes, she is timid and lonely, total bhenji with big spectacle and her braid. and her brother and sister are very stylish and good looking with smart brains.

Well Mugdha is also smart but in arts and her family doesn't recognise her talent.
She is a very good painter and sketch artist She draws sketches for the police and gets paid but not officially. She knows if she comes to the eyes of others then it will not be good for a person like her who is iligitment child of her father.

It was just two days ago when her mother , her step mother anxiously said to her get ready the food as it's some one coming home.

Who is coming she doesn't know and if she will ask then before any answer she will get slap first.

There are some guests coming. and she have to make lunch for them and with variety of food. She did while cooking she heard gangubais voice her step sisters in laws are coming.

After completing her task she was asked to stay in her room as her mother doesn't want to see her when guests come.

So she was going to her room but then her second aunty her father's brother's wife called her and asked her to get some sarees from the store and to tell the store owner we will later pay.

While going out she was seen by a man with wickedness in his eyes, who is the brother of the groom to be. as it is the introduction ceremony of two families her sister and the groom. She was happy that at least one person who hates her like crazy will be less in the house.

Her sister is pure model with hight good looks and attitude of model but it's her step mother's company who is giving her full support to shine like star as in future she is going to inherit that modeling company.

That good for nothing model always try to interfere with Mugdha's life like any now and then

but little did she know that her life starts to get worse from bad from that day.

That groom was alcoholic, flirt, abusive and everything a bad person should have..
And the same was his brother.

Her sister's then boyfriend
And now her sister's to be husband.

And there family is going to come here from now on.

Mugdha got to the shop without bitting around the bush she typed in the phone about saree and got ten sarees and returned home from backgates.

No one had seen her going out of the gate and not anyone had seen her while entering.
But she remembers the look that person had given her when she was going out.

Even if she is mute she is not blind.

After coming into her room she searched for the groom's name which is Pratik and got his familys full information.

And also his brothers whose name is rishis full information. Their family belongs to some liquor business.

Mugdha knew very well if she got in any problem then her step mother is the one who got more happy as she will get a new chance to humiliate her and that women will do anything to make her the culprit.

Her father was not a man who will support her.
Come on the person who hasn't even talked to her for fifteen years will take a stand for her.

Her step brother and sister they are long story in short not gonna help.

Her unkle and aunty they will enjoy her missry with popcorn.

She had to be alert.

_______
Hi guys this is the first chapter you will be introduced to other characters in later chapters.

So read and enjoy..

And please vote.

Thank you.