Outlash 2

"Manjli maa apka maskara kharab ho gaya hai aur kajal bhi beh raha hai "
Said nikhil to ease the tention but vasundhara looked at him angrily.

"Shut up.
Go look some where else not at me."
Shouted vasundhara on nikhil and he pouted a little.
Every one laughed

Vasundhara is very fond of makeup be perfect she can't tolerate being not so beautiful in her sleep also.
She wants everything perfect for her and her family, her buisness and also more specifically her children.

She didn't want a disabled girl for her son who is perfect in every sense leave his angry nature and anger issues, but he is perfect a man with good looks, healthy body, and excellent brain.
Can vasundhara tolerate her son to get married to a girl who is by her thoughts is not anywhere near perfect.

Then the answer is

NO

SHE CAN'T

Vasundhara wiped her eyes with tissues and after that she looked at every one.

"Let's go every one go to your room and have rest," vasundhara said looking at every one.

"But jethani'sa today is mugdha's muh dikhai , how can we rest? we have to do preparation na !"
Asked Mayuri confusingly.

"There will be no muh dikhai or any other function, this girl will not live here, she is going to be out of this house and hriday is going to get divorce from her."
Said vasundhara in her determined filled voice which is directed towards mugdha to know it will be end of her marriage right now.

Mugdha was anticipating this only from her mother in law, no ex mother in law, well listening to vasundhara's every word mugdha was getting more and more confirmed that she is not an ideal partner for hriday, not only hriday but not for any one.

Silently she took her foot away from hriday, but hriday held her palm in his in firm grip, on firm not tight.

All the taunts and insults which had made mugdha cold from hair to toe, the chilling feeling is started to lessen when he touched her hand warmth spreading through his big rough hands to her tiny soft hands.
That warmth is spreading through her all over body to her heart, which was trying to survive was feeling delighted now.

"No mom. I am not doing anything like that."
Hriday's voice was deadpan.
Cold just like him.

"But hriday she is mute, don't you understand."
Vasundhara shouted on hriday, and mugdha flinched in her place, mugdha was accustomed to get insulted for her incompetence but she really don't want to go through it again and again and again.

She so wanted to run away now but can she.

She looked at vasundhara first time after vasundhara's outlash,
Vasundhara was looking at her with burning gaze, which screaming hatred and despise.

Vasundhara looked at mugdha's and Hriday's hand her blood boiled by just watching this girl's hand in her son's hand.

Leave his hand you filthy girl don't you understand you are not worthy of him then why are you clinging to him.
Vasundhara shouted at mugdha's face mugdha tried to take her hand out of Hriday's grasp but he didn't budge ,
Mugdha didn't understand why he is hell bent to make her feel more embarrass in front of all of his family.

"Mom she is not any filthy girl she is MUGDHA HRIDAY SINGHANIA.
She is your daughter in law."
Hriday shouted through his teeth, his eyes are burning with some unknown emotions.

Nirbhay looking at his red cold eyes remember this look , look of madness. he was this much angry five years ago, when harshad was got attacked and was in coma. Hriday was like wounded lion at that time, whom no one could control. who just wanted to tear down every single piece which will come in his way.
Only nirbhay and dhanraj had seen his that angry form, no one else. he is always stay angry but with concious mind. but that time he was not concious minded person. he was totally different , like some maniac.

Hriday's hold on mugdha's palm tightened with each word.

Whole hall which was filled with chatting sound some time ago now filled with scilence, utter scilence.

"You are going against me, for her. this girl who just come in your life two days ago, whose name you didn't knew till yesterday.
Why hriday.
You never raised your voice in front of any family member not anyone hriday.
And you are shouting on me for her."

Looking at mugdha
Vasundhara shouted. She was feeling disappointed that her son was not only disobeying her, but also shouted on her.

"What black magic you have done on my son, in one night, huh .... What had you done that for you, he is going against his mother ."
Vasundhara shouted on mugdha . For her all problems reason was only mugdha no one else. Her dear son can be never a problem.

Watching mugdha's bow down head, she took one step towards mugdha while shouting
"Stop looking down look at me ."

But before she can touch mugdha, hriday pulled mugdha behind him and looked at his mother with warning in his eyes

"Hriday...."
Vasundhara started but was cuted by dhanraj.

"Vasundhara bahu, na ajtak is ghar me kabi divorce hua hai, na hi hoga, to ye divorce ka khayal aap chod hi dejiye.
Samjh gayi aap."
(Daughter in law, vasundhara, there ware no divorce had happened in singhania's till date, nor will this thing is going to happen.
So stop your thoughts of divorcing them.
Did you understand.)
Dhanraj stated in his rough authoritative voice , which every one has to okay. And going to obey .

"Mugdha hriday ki patni aur iss Ghar ki bahu hai aur hamesha rahenge."
Mugdha is Hriday's wife and daughter in law of this family, and will be in the future.)
Bhavna stated breaking the bone chilling scilence to ease the tention.
Looking at Mayuri bhavna ordered.
"Mayuri bahu aap jalse ki taiyari kijiye.
Jashn main koi kami na ho."
( Mayuri prepare for the function, nothing should be missed.)

"Lekin kyun???
Babasa aap iss gungi ladki ko poore samaj se milake, hamare bete ka majak banana chahte Hain?"
( But why?????
Why babasa, you want to present this girl in society and want to made fun of my son.)
Vasundhara question dhanraj singhania, it was never happened in singhania family that anyone had question dhanraj, he is the rule and he is the rural from half century, even if he is retired from his position, but his authority and power was remain the same and held the same importance.
No one had ever question his judgement .

"Mom, mugdha is my wife and introducing her to anyone is not my insult or discrimination it's my own will that I wanted to do.
And I am proud of her being my wife."
Hriday stated in his cold but polite voice.

"Hriday beta, you are not understanding anything. this is not right."
Cried vasundhara pouring her all emotions. She was not able to digest the fact that her son who was defination of perfection was going to live His whole life with a disabled girl .

"This girl will bring shame to you please understand don't do this."

...Sob...

...Sob...

"She is not upto your standard."
Vasundhara spat looking at mugdha with disgust filled eyes.

"Mom marriage is not about standard, its about compatibility and I am compatible with my wife mugdha."

Saying this hriday held mugdha's hand in more tight grip which was she trying to free from his grip earlier

It's hurting her now, that he had tightened the grip.