3.Sleepless Night

"Mamma don't leave me ? Ma...mumma wake up .... mumma ...please......mamma mamma"

A 8 year old child was crying heavily holding her mother, who is lying on bed lifeless. shouting to wake her up.

That women opened her tired eyes to look at the child sadness and tears are flowing from those sick green eyes, that women wanted to say something to her child, her lips moved but no sound can come from those pale lips. The child held her mother's cold hand tightly while crying.

and then some one pushed opened the door with loud thund by creating a loud noise.

Covered in bead of sweat, gasping for air Mugdha wake up from her dream, her nightmare. which she is used to having cause of that she can't sleep most of the time. her sleep is always 2 or 3 hours..

She looked in front, there is window not any Wall. she panicky looked here and there ; found she is sleeping near someone and that is a girl.
Observing that girls face clearly mrunal remember she is the girl who called her bhabhi yesterday, Sleeping soundly.
And took her to her room last night after her grih pravesh.

Getting up from the bed, mugdha walked towards the balcony. Looking at the calm shining moon, she felt calm and cool, like the moon is giving her light and the cool breeze giving her coolness to make her feel better, her blue Punjabi night dress is flowing cause of soft waves of air her beutiful long hairs also flowing with the rhythm of odhani.

She felt so much better now, she is feeling good. As she can enjoy the cool breeze the shining moon and the dark sky, without any problem, she doesn't have to watch that wall in darkness, she doesn't have to cry alone, she has moon with her now. Her Chanda mama.
Looking at the sky, whatching the shining stars, she thought of her mother she must be watching her right.

" Mumma your daughter is very Big now she is married to a very rich and handsome man, don't know how is he? But your daughter will never bow down in front of anyone, your daughter is brave, she is a fighter, and she will win this war, just trust me okay, you trust me na? "
Mugdha mummerd her thoughts to her mother, remembering her mother, a lone tear escaped from her beutiful green eyes, she wiped it with her fingertips and looked at it and then again looked at the sky closing her eyes.

Without the care of the world she is enjoying her freedom, even if it's short term, she wants to feel it.

Hriday in black pants and Black sweatshirt wearing Black sports shoes, who is coming from the garden after puffing how much cigarettes only god knows, but he light one again, taking a puff he looked upward and then right side, and watch the beautiful girl in simple blue dress on balcony, with her open hair which are flowing with waves of air and giving her ethereal look, she is looking like angel from sky without makeup, then she wiped her eyes and looked at her hands and then again towards sky closing her eyes she was enjoying her own personal moment.

Mugdha's smiled thinking it's better At least she doesn't have to watch those irritating people's faces, taking a breath she put her hand on her heart, but she felt like someone was in the garden so she turned her neck and looked at the man in the garden who is looking at her with such intensity, that she felt goosbumps all over her body. Involuntarily she took a step back and ran from there in the room.

"Hisss...."
Came the sound from hriday's mouth he looked downward towards his hand , which was holding a cigarette and watched his fingers got burned a little. Hriday himself was shocked at how much time had passed away and he was just looking at that girl . She was looking beautiful, just that's why! How is it possible, he has seen more girls which are far way more beautiful than her , these thoughts started to run in his brain and he marched towards his room, after crushing the cigarette under his shoes in Anger, that girl is seducing him he concluded and started to think of the way to show her, her place. How dare she even think of seducing him. He will make her pay for that, thinking he smirked.

But after coming into the room, still he didn't forget about the beautiful face of the angel in blue. he now thinks that blue is not that bad, even if it's not his favourite colour. What is he thinking? After understanding his inner voice he sat abruptly in bed. After tossing and turning on the bed all night, he didn't fall in sleep, frustrating he wake up and got to Jim for workout.

Here Mugdha is also not in a better state. after coming into the room, mugdha locked the sliding door with harsh pull making loud noise, and also pulled the curtains to feel more secure. Putting her head on the closed door, mugdha started to pant heavily. she is frightened by that man, his dark black eyes are haunting her from the day she first met him. He is scary, very scary. she knows and she is not his match in anything not in power, not in wealth, not in strength and also not in brain.

'Come on mugdha just a while before you told mamma you won't cowar, now you are running like scared chicken. be brave. You are fighter, you are fighter. "Chanting this she took a deep breath.

After counting from ten to zero she regained her composure, then she remembered that she had a companion who was sleeping in the same room, she must be awakened by loud sound, with a jerk she turned towards bed and watched that girl sleeping peacefully, in her deep slumber.

Mugdha don't understand what she supposed to do now. Whenever she is in that hell she will paint till sunrise to make herself busy but now what she should do. For tomorrow's introduction ceremony. She doesn't know what everyone is thinking about her and how they are going to behave with her.

She is prepared for worst but it was better to not gave them any reason to discriminate her. She prepared her attire a designer green saree, and beutiful hairstyle which is she gonna do on herself.

Her family didn't buy her anything whatever she had, she had owned it herself, by doing her work. She didn't possess any jewellery other than her bridal attire but that also given to her , by her in laws. She don't want to ware that but what can she supposed to ware then. She was buried in her deep thought. then unconsciously she touched her mangalsutra. Which was placed in her neak. Dangling. She pinch it in her hand and thought it's looks ugly. She so wanted to remove it but can't as it's a ritual to not remove it after marriage atleast 16 days.
It's like a burden she wants to throw somewhere but can't like how herculous had to waigh clouds.

****

Hi readers

If you are reading this then please read this it's a important notice about the book.

As I am going to publish one chapter every sunday.

Thankyou for reading.

Byeee.....

Do vote.