4.Chandan

At seven every one in the house is got ready, some are enthusiastic about today's program, some are just with pokar face and some are with the doping eyes as they are still in sleep, while some are furious.
But mugdha is the only one who is anxious, as to what is going to happen. And how this mother in law of hers will going to torture her as she can sense her mother in law's anger and hatred towards her .

Just after coming down from stairs she got the world famous taunt from her mother in law vasundhara,
"Don't you have any manners, you should touch your in law's feet, you girl last night also you didn't did it, and now also you are doing just that."
Yelled her mother in law in her High class tantrum voice. Which are not sounding that threatening but makes sure to made the listener feel insulted.

"Vasundhara bahu , pair vo kal hi pad leti agar tum use padne deti. Aur bhoolo mat vo thumhari bahu hai tumhare bete ki patni, wo akele nahi tumhare bete ke saath jodi main ashirvad legi, ye sanskar hote Hain."
("Vasundhara daughter in law, she would have touched your feet just yesterday if you would have let her touch, and don't do she is your daughter in law and wife of your son. Touch anyone feet alone, she will touch with her husband.")
Said dadi bhavna singhania to vasundhara.

Well the thing is vasundhara is three page star, who had maintained her model reputation from before marriage till now, she is one of the best fashion designer you could get. And being only daughter of her parents she was pampered till spoiling, she don't know anything about traditions and all , she never faught with anyone so she don't know how to yell to look threatening.

Lost in thoughts mugdha was praying god to let this pass fastly. her phone is broken, that's why she can't communicate with Akshay or Taniya, her friends they ware both on their one month pre marriage honeymoon. They will be furious at her for taking this dissision right

But she didn't had any other option than to get married.
Sighing she yawn she stood straight while correcting her vail., last night she can't sleep and now it taking toll on her , but it's good that she didn't had to conceal it as she is taking a vail on her face.

Let's go said dadi of house, and everyone got in car Sandhya led Mugdha to Hriday's car .
All car are driven by drivar so noone had any problems just sleep while reaching there. As it's her first day Mugdha was asked to fast till they reach there and she didn't had food for almost four days as she was denying for this marriage and second is she was locked in her room. Can it be any better, but it's good no other family person also haven't eaten anything.

Sitting silently mugdha was waiting for car to start and here comes her nightmare, 'Hriday singhania' her husband, sensing his presence, she strengthen her position and sit upright. Mugdha is quick in observing situation that's why she knew that who is how in this family.

Closing her eyes she was thinking of last night how he was looking at her, like some cruel murderer if she had been closed to him he would have smashed her head in nearby wall , with just his one hand.

Ohh scary.

Come on, not only he is scary he is fierce and merciless , he dont tolerate lies and betrayers that is what she was told by her sister in law and brother in law, Sandhya and nikhil, they talked alot, not just alot it's just that they never stopped talking. Nikhil had told her how is her husband is become hulk if someone touched his things, and how he dont permit any lies, how he fire people for smallest mistakes how he is punctual about all things.

It's good thing that she is wearing a vail her fear sticken face will no one can see , thinking this she again looked out of the window like last night and slept,

But Hriday had watched how her body would flinched when Hriday entered the car , how she slowly moved towards the window, how she fisted her palm holding saree ,while breathing heavily, how her knuckle turned white with tightened grip when Hriday moved to take water bottle, how she shivered when he accidentally moved his hands towards her direction.
This everything was noticed by hriday looking at her sleeping form and watching her half Vail coved face Hriday really had very big urge to remove that Vail.
And he moved his hands towards her direction, he held corner of her vail to lift it, his phone pinged and mugdha stirred in her sleep.

He watched the call it's his manager, it's about the deal for which he had married to the girl sleeping next to him, remembering the marriage and everything, he in second got raged with fury and asked his manager to postponed the deal till two days as he wanted this gold digger to beg for that. Thinking about his evil plan he smirked.

Well this marriage is not just about making amends it is more than that how this gold digger girl had behaved, he is known very well of that, and her father's company was not doing any good, that's why she had married him. he knows this very well.

But even if this bloody hell family did this marriage for saving their asses, does that mean Hriday singhania will let them be in their la la world, then the answer is no. But for this he had to find an appropriate reason to annual this marriage and that going to start from today. He was smirking thinking of the torture he was going to do with the wench sitting Next to him..

He closed his eyes and slept, her chandan fregrence in still in his nose stills, it's calming down his rage and making his mind at peace. Soon he engulfed in dreamland without dreams.