6.Fear or Anger

Every one entered in the temple and get ashirvad then all of them entered in the big magnificent palace called Swarn Mahal singhania's Pushtainni haveli,

This time mugdha didn't dare to sleep even if she was feeling she can't control her sleep she bited her lower lips till it bleed to make herself wide awake.

Again vasundhara did aarti of both mugdha and hriday, all entered in the rajmahal. Latika took mugdha to one of the guest room and asked her to get freshen up and take rest till make up artist will come. Today is your first night gonna happen, so take rest for that."

Listening her first night mugdha started to shiver badly with fear, no not fear with anger, yes she was feeling anger pure anger for that idiot person.

"here are some snacks are kept, eat them before anyone will notice that and there is juice packets also had kept, drink that."
latika said with heart warming smile. Mugdha looked at her confused.

'how come this unknown Stanger is giving her this much warmth' mugdha never felt this much welcoming in her own house, maybe that was never her house that was always just that man's house. Who was her sperm donor.

Surging her thoughts back of her head, she looked at latika with blank face after leaving main hall she had removed her vail ,

"Umm... I know it's all sudden and you don't know anyone or anything here. so let just get our introduction first so I am Latika wife of nirbhay singhania, I have son his name is nishchal well Both nishchal and harika harshad bhaisa daughter had gone to their Nani maas house.
Well me and kalyani are cousin sisters and now sister in law's. Now..."
She was going to say something but got cut by very loud voice.

"BHABHI....."
Saying this Sandhya entered in the room
"Bhabhi nirbhay bhaisa is calling you. What ware you two doing gossip gossip umm
Wait gossip and without me.. not fair bhabhi."
Said Sandhya huffing.

"Gudiya we ware not gossiping. I was telling her that get freshen up so that after make up artist come she can get ready fast.
Let's go your bhaisa will eat my head if I get there late."
Said latika taking Sandhya out of the room.

"Oh ho bhabhi eat your head or eat you humm...."
Said Sandhya bumping her shoulder at latika's shoulder playfully. On which latika shakes her head and drag Sandhya out of the room, at door step she turned her head and gave quick glance at the table where snakes are placed.

Anyone can tell she is good person with happy family , but when just right now Sandhya said that nirbhay was calling her latika stiffened, and when Sandhya joked about they are gossiping Latika panicked and denied with Swift motion but mugdha can notice that micro expression that screaming to Sandhya don't make such rumours. She motion towards snakes but didn't utter a word infront of Sandhya like she doesn't want any one to know that she just helped mugdha. And her pale face when Sandhya said her brother will eat her, is she is scared of her husband.

For a normal person it must be not that worthy to notice this things but for mugdha it's her daily routine from waking up to sleeping she always, without failing noticed this micro expression of people. Taking out chips packet she started to ate there are twenty packets and mugdha ate all of them in just five minutes she was hella hungry. Thank God Latika bhabhi had placed juice bottles in cabinet she can get hydrated.

After disposing all wrappers and bottles in another cabinet she put some magazines on them and took a long bath in soaking in tub, she needs to think something to meet Akshay or call him but how,?

After her bath she comes out of the bathroom in just bathrobe.
And the sight in front of her is not helping her any bit, there are atleast six girls are present in the room she looked at them they all are giving her sweet smile, and she hate these smiling person whose eyes are giving away their envy.

After changing her out from top to bottom they all asked her to sit in front of dressing table, she obliged the one girl in them applied some creams in her hairs and they are looking more shiny and soft now, then she started to make her hairstyle but got interrupted by another girl, who asked her to do something simple and keep her hairs open.

After all their work on her for atleast five hours she got ready and it was time for dinner.
Latika and Sandhya came in her room taking food with servants.

Sandhya chirped saying bhabhi let's eat your dinner, while latika just motion towards the food.
After settling latika told her tomorrow is satynarayan Puja is going to happen so be early and you have to fast and make sweet dish as your first rasoi for every one.

Mugdha understood latika was telling her to fulfill her stomach as tomorrow going to be hectic day. She just obliged and eat food without thinking anything as it is good to not stress about anything now as she had to stress about her first night.

After dinner latika and Sandhya went from there and mugdha was now alone to think want should be done. Well can she add sleeping pills in his drink but will that hulk will drink anything which was given by her. She don't think so.

Then what should be done,  she will hit his head with something and then there won't be any problem for her, but can her husband the hulk will fall unconscious just with a hit, she don't think that also.

She also can't pretend to asleep as she had seen the trailer what can he do with her taking advantage of her sleep.

Can she hide in bathroom. Yes that is best idea. but if he had key's then.

What to do.....

And if he got the air of what mugdha is thinking about to do with him she is dead meat.

Taking a big breath she calm herself down and counted till ten for relaxation.

Just she calm down and her sister in law Sandhya entered her room saying it's time to enter her bhaisa's room .
Mugdha's heartbeat quicken damn she don't want to face that devil, not now not ever. Never.

Sandhya escorted her to a big massive bedroom decorated with scented candles and roses all over the room, the path from door to bed coverd in red rose petals and with a big bed covered in white bedsheet, with heart made up of Rose petals in the middle, the bed was surrounded by a white flower curtain Sandhya helped mugdha to get up on the bed without disturbing the decorations and spread her lehanga on the bed.

Mugdha was sitting in the bed and Sandhya was pacing back and forth from here to there at door, with closed door also mugdha can hear Sandhya anxiety as her brother didn't come till now, and mugdha was praying to God to not let him come to this room tonight.

"BHAIiiii."

**†*********

Hey guys if you liking this story then do vote and comment.

Thank you for reading..