First night 4

So we are going to have conversation between mugdha and hriday so everyone understands this

This will be hriday

And

This will be mugdha

Alright

So enjoy the reading

***********

Mugdha was scared as what is gonna happen before he didn't knew she was mute but now he knows her head was spinning deu to exhaustion she  was feeling at that moment but she held herself tight in the same place and looking at floor waited for his outburst.

She waited

Waited

And waited

But it didn't come. But she didn't had that enough courage to look at the man in front of her, she is scared of him and she is admitting that, what was he thinking she didn't know and seriously speaking she don't want to know.

"Here."
His voice ringed in her ear.
She raised her head like scared kitten and watched the man in front of her showing her his phone. She slowly rising from her seat took it it was notepad.
She was going towards her seat but hriday halted her step by holding her hand which was clunching on the phone, she was now also shivering he can feel it.

"Seat here."
Hriday said pointing towards the place near him on the bed. Mugdha Dont want to be near him right now but she didn't want to anger him so she slowly seated on the bed leaving descent distance between them.

Watching her cautiousness hriday chuckled, did she really thought that this distance will create a protection wall around her.

Mugdha hearing his chuckle stiffened in her place he had chuckled same way when he had broken one arm of one of those six man on her first meeting with him.

She gulped and waited for his next instruction .

"So what is your name?"
Hriday asked

"Mugdha."
She typed.

"Who are you?"

"Adopted daughter of Agnihotri."

"But you look like aprna!"

"That's why they adopted me."

"So you are not their biological daughter you are saying.
So where are your parents."

"They are no more."
Mugdha answer sniffing. She was remembering her mother and her Superman.

"Are you my replaced bride. Like, aparna ran away and you had to took her place at Nik of time."

"No I was going to married to you, I come to know about this about whole month ago."

"Why you said yes to this marriage."

On which mugdha keep quiet and looked at her hands which are had heavy bangles on them.

Hriday also subconsciously looked at her hands, there is some thing white. He took her hand in his. She flinched at the sudden touch and try to take her hand out of his hold. but he tightened his hold and started removing the bangles.

But she stopped him by shaking her head vigorously.
He looked at her questioning.

She motion towards the phone. He left her hands and she typed something and showed him
"It's chuda, can't remove till one month and seven days from marriage.
If we do, it will bring bad omen."

Hriday nodded his head looking at the text and took her hand and started to remove the kadas which are made up of gold and diamond.
Mugdha started to take her hand back but Hriday's one look and she didn't even move.

"This golden and diamond bangles don't come under chuda only glass bangles comes under it I know this much about your coustom."

Didn't know Why but mugdha felt good that he is giving priority to her coustom her belief her devotion.
A life partner like this is blessing.

Then hriday watched her left hand wrist which was showing some bandaged area which was covered with gauge.

"You tried to take your life."
He shouted at her with his anger filled voice which was echoing through their room , but she didn't said anything, she just looked down and shaking her head, she tried to remove his hold, but he pulled her towards him.

The distance which was contains one whole person between them now disappeared, both mugdha and hriday are looking at each other . Mugdha's tear filled green eyes with shock and fear and Hriday's black furious eyes radiating anger.

Even if they are close, other than their hands and knees nothing is touching of them.

Mugdha gulped her saliva looking at his angry eyes she slowly tried to remove his hands from her, as she had seen in movies as heroine slowly steal something from hero by looking at his eyes, but it didn't happen in reality like that easily.

"When?"
Hriday asked caressing the gauge

But how can mugdha should answer without typing. Her Both hands are between his strong hands which are not budging a little.

He left her hands and gave her his phone.

"Details"
He said when she started to type.

"One week ago, I did that, I didn't want to get married, so that was my last option. But it is fine now."

"Why didn't you say no for this marriage then?"

" I told them no , I told them I don't want to get married to you. They said this is gonna happen even if I want or not. I run away from home but they found out me and locked me for whole month. I can't think of any other option so I cut... Cut my wrist. But my brother found me and saved my life."

"It's okay you are fine that all matters now.
Sleep I already Clean the bed, you can sleep."
Saying this he got in bathroom.

Mugdha wanted to ask if she was going to sleep on bed where will he sleep but didn't dare to ask anything, he is calm now and that is better.

He dont know,' she knows 'what she should not know, and she will never let him get to know about it, that she knows.

Thinking this she lied on her side of bed, hriday come out of bathroom and got in his side leaving space for two people between they both slept due to exhaustion not only mental but physical and emotional also.

Night can be as much mysterious as it want, it can hide what ever it want to hide but when day comes and sun rises every thing comes in light and all mysteries got solved.

It just takes time but everything will get solved.

******

Hi guys.

I hope you are enjoying the story.

If you are then vote and comment.

Well we watched what mugdha thought about this marriage but in next chapter we will see what hriday actually think about all of this.

So stay tuned.

And enjoy reading.