safe place 4

"Stop looking at me."
Mugdha got out of her thoughts when she heard Hriday's deep husky magnetic voice.

She comes out of her trance and watched his closed eyes.

If he is awake, then shouldn't he left her. He tightened his hold on her,  damn now her whole front body was attached to him .

'Didn't he said he will not touch her without her will, then what is this.'
She looked at him angrily. But just a glance at his face, she forgot everything.

He is looking handsome but dangerous also, now that innocence which was there some time ago was vanished now.

He is looking cold but his body is emitting warmth which was spreading through his body to hers, she placed her hand on his biceps and pushed him a little.

"What happened?"
he asked his eyes still closed.

'Is this man is stupid?, he forgot that I can't speak.'
Mugdha was now getting frustrated by his this act .
If he didn't open his eyes what she is saying how can he understand.

It's awkward you know? sleeping in some ones arms like this. That also a person who had killed people with his bare hands. And is your lawfully wedded husband.

Ok let's not go there now.

Mugdha started to wiggle to come out of his grasp.

And he opened his eyes and as mugdha watching him stiffened at her place.

They are close, so close. she can heard his heart beat and he can heard her's. They are just one Inch away from touching their lips. Both of them staring at each other.
She was looking at him without blinking her eyes and he was looking at her with so many emotions that she can't understand.

"Breath."
He said sighing.

And she started to breathe.

"You always forgot to breathe when you looked at me, that's why I was not opening my eyes. No don't look at me with that much surprise, I know I am very handsome, it's all right, you can drool looking at me. After all I am your handsome husband."
He said casually.
His voice was still husky, maybe cause he just wake up from sleep.

Mugdha:!!!!!?????

'What? Is this man serious, how can someone be this much shame less ... No there is nothing like that .'
Mugdha wanted to retort. But he rise from his position with her both seated on position.

He sat on bed leaving her from his hold, she also sat in her place.
She was about to get down from bed he ceased her wrist and pulled her towards him. She widening her eyes stare at him, her chest having up and down.

He gently placed his hand on her forehead and smiled.

"Your feaver is gone now."
He said warmly , his voice is soft.

"You got fever yesterday? But it's okay now."
He said thinking something, and mugdha was looking at him confused. Looking at her confused expression he understood she didn't know what happened yesterday. Okay then he will also not talk about it.

"You get freshen up, I am going to gym."
Saying this he stood up from bed and headed towards closet and took a designer saree for her and asked her to ware it.

After he went to gym mugdha get down from bed and did her morning routine, she didn't understand why he is behaving like this. And why he choose outfit for her today.

But it saree looks nice saying this she wore it, there are two reasons for her to ware that saree, first it's really beautiful designer saree and second she don't want to defy him.

She again tried to call Akshay and Taniya's contact but still can't reach.

******

In the gym.

All brothers and uncle doing their workout and discussing about the security.
When Hriday entered.

He got to treadmill and started to run.

Why you all didn't invite me to last night meating.
Whined nikhil.

"We called you but our kumbhkaran didn't receive his call even after ten missed calls."
Said harshad taunting .

On which nikhil just pouted, anyway there is meeting going to be at noon and it will be in broad daylight so it will be no problem thinking this he pacify himself.

Hriday what happened?
Shravan ancle asked hriday when he didn't said anything.

Hriday stopped his treadmill and get down from platform and looking at every one started.

Mugdha knows something about riots, it had leaved deep impact on her, when I just mentioned about five years she started to panic . Maybe she had seen something, cause she was looking at only one place but her expression was saying that she was remembering something.
Hriday completed, he himself don't know what he should say as remembering mugdha's state he wanted to kill that person who is reason for her misery.

Hriday do you want sakshi to talk with her.
Shravan asked putting his hand on Hriday's shoulder.

Sakshi is psychiatrist, and she can help her with the things which we can't.
Shravan said making hriday understand the situation where he was unable to think anything about the girl he cherished so much.

No bade papa, nahi she is not ready for hearing something about the thing which happened five years ago. It will be best if we took things accordingly.
Hriday stated. And harshad nodded his head in understanding..

But hriday she has to be present in the meating at afternoon, how will she cope up.
Nirbhay stated thinking about the situation if that girl is not ready for listening anything about the riots and killers then how will she understand the situation where she is right now.

I will discuss about this with her. It's better if we took things slowly.
Hriday confirm.

Hriday was not just thinking about mugdha's last night behaviour, he knows omkar is best and finding out anyone's information about anything then it is impossible that he didn't mention anything about mugdha's presence at riots which happened five years ago.

That means some one is there who had removed her traces from their, she was not known as Agnihotri's daughter but her face resembles aparna who is known by whole rajsthan, so anyone who had encountered mugdha should have any impression of her, but still she is not mentioned in any police records and omkar's records are stating she was not present in this City at that time . How is that possible.

Who is this? That person had removed her traces. And fabricated many things.