7.First night 1

Hriday stand infront of his room when he heard voice of his sister. He was contemplating to go in the room or not but Sandhya's voice took him out of his thoughts.

"BHAIiiii you can't enter the room just like that."
Sandhya said putting her hand on door covering it , so that no one should enter.

"Yaa, I know. it's coustom to give you a gift now tell me what you want as a gift."
Hriday asked directly.

"You are so easy Bhai, it's not fun at all. but ummm..... I don't know what to ask from you?
What should I do?"
Sandhya asked thinking about the gift.

"You can think, then ask me. I will gave you, what you want alright.
Now go to your room it's late night and you also had to wake up early as tomorrow is Puja."
Hriday said in his commanding voice which no one can refute.

"Alright Bhai, I will go. enjoy the night and make lot's of noise as this whole area is for you tonight."
Saying this Sandhya ran away from there and.

Here mugdha's heart was pounding in her chest, like it's going to blast. she had thought what will happen after marriage, she had rough idea as husband and wife they are going to have sex it's normal when two people got married they had sex and then children. but she didn't had thought of sex with some one till one month before. Can you your self say, anything like this to your self. that you are going to loose your verginity to total Stanger? no... alright it's really stupid to do first night on first night.

She was in her total mind of war to give him dhobi pachad and run away right now right this very moment. But her husband the great hriday singhania is hulk how is she gonna lift him to gave him dhobi pachad.

It's not possible she should had conversation with him as soon as possible regarding this. But what she should say, how She should start the conversation.

And there hriday singhania talking to his sister with such lovely voice and with mugdha such a angry tone.

Hriday entered in room and locked the door from inside.

'Click '

Hriday turned around, mugdha can't see him or his reaction cause of the Vail she was wearing to cover her face. Her breathing started to accelerate with hriday taking every step towards her. She was started to tremble. No she can't be weak now if she didn't do anything then she could not stop him.

Taking Deep breath three times and counting from ten to zero she gathered courage to look at him but just looking at his white shirt which is tucked in Black pants, she started to think about that day when she had first saw him.

That dreadful day two years ago she doesn't want to think about this now but her mind is remembering that bloody sight of him . Cold sweat break on her forehead she started to shiver visibility . The conversation she was thinking to had with him was long lost forgotten.

She was not thinking about what he will do like how he will react, she was not nervous as newly wedded bride should be, she was not anxious as a normal girl.

Right that moment she was thinking he was her executioner and she was some sacrificial lamb, whose head gonna cut by his long knife.

Hriday's hand moved towards her head.
And by reflex action mugdha duck her head in her knees, now she was whimpering lowly, her whole body was shaking deu to fear her eyes and continuesly flowing tears of fear.

She wanted to run run away from here to some where, where no one will harm her,no one will scare her no one will abuse her beat her, noone no one will asult her.

"Uhh....uhhh....uhh.."
She started to cry, she was suddenly started to remember every bad Time, every bad moment in her life, as she was seated on the bed crying river by now.

Hriday was confused as why? this girl is behaving this way, shouldn't she be happy to have married to such a wealthy family and such a handsome husband like him.

He knows how crafty this girl is how she had thought about only money to get married to him. how she was insulted that waiter in the restaurant by throwing drink on him, how she had done accident with that orderly lady, he also knows that how many relationship she had till day now also with whom, just for money and sex with good bodies, .

He is hriday singhania he is running a automobile company but also a software company which no one knows in this world just his both elder brothers had this Idea as what he does.

He had gathered all information about this girl and her family. She is such a hypocrite every one in the family had known her real face cause of the scandls she had made, just for stopping the never ending rivalry which was thought by his grandfather, this pathetic garbage could never be his wife. Or this family's daughter in law.

He hates this girl who just showing her power had commuted henenious crimes like raging and bulling. She is just a party person who spent her Friday to Sunday in parties and other days in salon or any shopping mall.

He doesn't understand why his grandfather and grandmother was hell abundant for her to get married to him.

She had to stop this drama and these crocodile tears or he gonna throw her out of the room .

"SHUT UP "
Hriday roard and his voice echoes through the room as it was closed for months just yesterday it was cleaned.

Mugdha stopped her crying and held her mouth with Both hands to stop the noises from coming out from her mouth as she didn't want to Hriday's outburst on her.

In that silent massive decorated room just the sound of heavy breathing of mugdha due to efforts due to stop the crying, and heavy breathing of hriday cause of efforts to not lash out on the girl seating on the bed which was belongs to him Can be heard.