Outlash 1

"So mugdha,
How are you adopted and not aparna's twin sister."
Asked sakshi looking at mugdha.

And then reality stuck mugdha's head, that these people ware anticipating aparna as their daughter in law who is daughter of Agnihotri's, to stop the rivalry between both of the families but now and orphan girl got married to their son.

Did they will accept this fact.
Then the answer is no these people can't accept that their son got married to a girl who don't have any clue about her mother and father.

Are they going to throw her out of this house.
Well doesn't she was wanting this to get away from this place and away from her husband which actions she can't understand.

How he tried to be near her just now, and she was running away from him but, he was adamant about her, he saved her from fire in the mandir, he talked with her about her.
He gave her sence of security
Sence of acceptance.
Sence of importance

But can she forgot that fact that he is the same person who had killed those men brutally.

And his family, every one, why it feels so nice.

How her all sisters in law's help her, care for her.

How every one gave her gifts.

Her mother in law didn't like her but she also had choosen gift very carefully.
And she was feeling home with them.

But she is not here to build any home with these people shouldn't she be glad that these people are going to throw her out.
And she can get her revenge.

"She can't speak."
Her chain of thoughts got interrupted by Hriday's dangerous voice.

"She is mute."
He repeated keeping his hand on her shoulder from preventing her from shaking.
She was just looking at her lap she was not really ready to get humiliated like that even if she had felt it all her life, she doesn't want to feel it not now, not ever.
Don't know why but not from his family her husband's family.

"What ?"
Vasundhara shouted rising from her seat.
Grasping the new found informations depth.

"Babasa,
Ye kya hai?
AAP Aisa kaise kar sakte hai."
( What the hell is this?
How can you do this.)
Vasundhara shouted due to shock.
Even if vasundhara from very rich family and a super model and business woman she was never good at masking her emotions, she is always pampered in her parents house and her husbands house also.

"Babasa ,ye aapne thik nahin Kiya. hamare heere jaise bete ki shadi,"
(Babasa, you didn't did this right.  My son who is like shining diamond)

Pointing at mugdha

"apne is gungi ladki se kardi."
( You let married to a mute.)

Turning away from mugdha to dhanraj vasundhara cried

"Kyun????"
(Why????)

Vasundhara's eyes are filled with water droplets, her eyes are turning red, her nose is feeling soar.

Sob

Sob

"aapko pata hai mere hriday ke liye hazaro ladkiya tayar thi shadi ke liye ek tang PE. Wo bhi ek se badh ke ek."
(Did you know, for my hriday there ware thousand of girls ware ready in que to marry him. That also best of the bestest.)

Hriday pointed to latika to take mugdha from there . As he didn't wanted to make her feel embarrass in front of his whole family.

Cause he knows his mother needs to take out all her frustration or else she will become crezy, vasundhara had pent up emotions for more than month due to this marriage. He dont want his mother to go in any psychological problems, but that doesn't mean he will let his wife get punished for some thing which she didn't do.

Latika was taking mugdha's hand in her to take her away from that hall but, Mayuri stopped her. Sakshi is doctor even if she is princess she didn't took control over family management, vasundhara is buisness woman and little bit immature so bhavna didn't let her take over palace responsibilities.
Even if Mayuri is not from any royal family or any rich family, she had proved her best quality of discussion making and handling family responsibilities very well.
And both sakshi and vasundhara gave her their approval regarding this.

"Ruko latika, she has to stay here this discussion is all about her she has to listen and understand everything."
(Stop latika.)
Mayuri said in her strict voice .

On which latika looked at hriday and he just nodded his head. Everyone understands that if Mayuri had taken this discission then this must be important for better ment.

"Haan Mayuri tumne thik kaha ye sab iski wajah se hi ho raha hai ."
( Yes Mayuri, you said it right, this girl is the cause of this fiasco.)
Shouted vasundhara pointing at mugdha.

"Babasa,
apne hriday ki shadi us Agnihotri's ki ladki se kane ke bare mein socha.
Main tab bhi is shadi ke khilaf thi, par na apne meri suni, na apke bete ne is shadi ko rokne ke koshish ki thi magar kisi ne meri nahi suni."
(Babasa,
When you fixed Hriday's marriage with that Agnihotri's girl, I was against of that idea also. But no one listened to me, when I tried to stop this marriage.)

Looking at shantanu vasundhara cried hysterically.
"Kyun aapko lagta hai ki, is Ghar main sirf apki hi chalen shantanu ji, kyun aapko lagta hai, ki aap hi hriday ke liye sahi faisla le sakte Hain, hriday hamare bhi bete Hain, hum maa hai unki , apne hamesha unki zindagi ke faisle akele khud liye hai, kyun ki apko lagta hai hum unke baare main kuch acha soch hi nahin sakte."
( Why do you always think that, only you should take all the discussions of the family shantanu ji . Why you always think that I can't think better for my son. Hriday is my son, I am his mother, then why always you take discission for my children.)

'Sob'

'sob'

"Maasa ap to mere saath the na, iss shadi ko rokne ke liye, aap janti hai na, ki ye ladki hriday ke liye bilkul thik nahin hai. Aap kahiye na kuch ."
( Maasa, you ware in my side to break off this marriage, you understand this better than anyone that this girl is not good for my hriday, say something, please.)

Vasundhara walked towards Bhavna singhania and Bhavna engulfed vasundhara in her embrace and let her tears flow, after 20 minutes continuously crying vasundhara started to calm down under the effect of bhavna's motherly embrace and palm which are rotating on her back.

"Manjli ma, apka maskara kharab ho gaya hai aur kajal bhi beh raha hai.
Ekdam bhoot jaisa."
(Manjli ma, your maskara is ruined, and kajal was spreading all your face.
You are looking like a ghost.)
Nikhil said looking at vasundhara's make up.