Guest 2

Raghav rana is the current CEO of rana industries and Gudakesh rana is coo of rana industries.
Both brothers are just like their names have harmonious relationship like Ram and laxman.

Kalyani and latika hugged their brothers and chatted for a while then they both introduced mugdha to rana brothers.

Looking at Mugdha Raghav gave heartwarming smile and congratulate her for marriage, Both kalyani and latika's parents ware present at the wedding but not Rana brothers for the security reasons of Harika and Nischal.

Raghav is just like his name calm, composed and a person who without doing anything will win all peoples favour. He gave mugdha feeling of as a family.

Mugdha also smiled looking at him and joining her hands did namaste.

But Gudakesh didn't even smiled looking at Mugdha and just did namaste.

'He is wierd.'

Well in character wise it looks like Gudakesh Bhaisa is kalyani bhabhi'sas brother and Raghav Bhaisa is Latika bhabhis brother.

But without dwelling on such a thing mugdha welcomed Both rana brothers with other family members.

Mugdha then return to the kitchen to get some snacks, to gave to the coming guest, as there is still time for lunch.

As mugdha entered kitchen she saw a very confused girl in pink anarkali suit, standing back facing her and looking at all the cabinet of the kitchen to find something.

But it was not that difficult to know who is she from her white colour hairs. But it looks good on her more than that sundress of yellow colour.
Lovely princess,
Devsena.

Mugdha cleared her throat to gain her attention, and motion all cooks which are more than twenty to get back to the work as they are hell worried looking at distressed Devsena.

Listening Mugdha's movement in the kitchen, devsena run towards her and asked her.

"Bhabhi how to make tea."
Devsena looking at so many tea types made a confused face and asked mugdha to tell her how to make tea .

Mugdha motion her to calm down and in hand sign said she will get her all ingredients, she should wait.

On which devsena, nodded her head excitedly.

Mugdha in all tea powder picked up simple tea powder and then sugar, carmadon and ginger.

Then mugdha motion devsena to sit she will made tea for her, but devsena stopped her and spoke,

"Nahi bhabhi, he said he wants to drink tea made by me."
Listening this blood started to boil in mugdha's body.

'What the hell he thinks of devsena such a lovely girl and he manhandled her some time ago, and this family they are going to get married devsena to that arrogant crow.'

Then mugdha looked at Devsena's dress and asked devsena in sign language why she is wearing this dress rather than the dress she was wearing at morning.

And innocent devsena told her the reason.
"Bhabhi, kartikey ji said that, I should ware something traditional, but I didn't had so I asked Sandhya and Sandhya gave me this dress."

Mugdha was without saying anything looking at Devsena, when devsena asked her,
"what to do, when carmadon powder is made, bhabhi."

Mugdha motion her to put vessel on gas stove, and add water and Devsena did.
At the same time Sandhya entered in the kitchen to ask servents to get the snacks to raghav rana and Gudakesh Rana's rooms . Servents left with food.

Sandhya also was going to retreat, But looking at Devsena doing work in kitchen rather than eating, got shocked and teased her.

"Are waah, lagta hai Suraj paschim se uga hai aaj."
(Oh my, looks like sun rised from west today.)
Seating on kitchen stool Sandhya commented.

On which innocent devsena said.
"How is that possible Sandhya, sun always rise from east."

The confidence and proud which was radiating from devsena blinded Mugdha's vision for a second.but she come out of her daze hearing Sandhya's laughter .

"What happened why are you laughing like a witch?"
Asking devsena looking at Sandhya.

"Well darling I really didn't get it, how the hell kartikey jiju said yes to marry you?, I really thought he has very good IQ ."
Getting off from the stool Sandhya come towards mugdha and Devsena.

Any normal person should be get offended listening to this comment of Sandhya but not Devsena.

"Don't talk like that, he had really good IQ. But he is so tired that's why I am making tea for him, to relive his stress."
Devsena Said looking at boiling water.

On which mugdha motion her to add tea powder one scoop.

And Devsena did. as mugdha motion.

Looking at this Sandhya asked how can devsena knew what mugdha is saying.
Then devsena answered.

"This is sign language, I know it. That's why it's easy to communicate with bhabhi."
Showing her teeth Devsena's chirping sound heard by both girls.

Sandhya excitedly asked her to teach her also so that she can also communicate with mugdha easily.

Mugdha then motion her to add ginger pieces and carmadon powder in it.

"Well, do you think it's edible senaa? , jiju don't get admitted in the hospital, right."
Sandhya asked with serious expression, looking at boiling tea .

"Will he get admitted in hospital? bhabhi."
Devsena asked mugdha with concern expressions.

Looking at her concern Sandhya started to laugh till her eyes get wet.
But Mugdha's expression stiffened, she had seen the same concern and love in Maithali's eyes for that satyajeet sisodiya .
She had cried for him for three days and nights and cutting her wrist tried to suicide.

"Shut up."
Devsena's loud voice took mugdha out of her thoughts.

Mugdha looked at the tea, and pour it in the kettle, and motion a servent to take the tea, and Devsena to kartikeys room .

"I am not talking with you. My tea will get cold."
saying this devsena went from there.

Mugdha was thinking about kartikeys behaviour in the morning with devsena, while Sandhya also started to drink tea made by devsena, while humming.

"Bhabhi you are very good teacher. You teach first cooking thing to sena in her life."
Sandhya praised mugdha.

Mugdha smiling towards Sandhya concentrate on the maid from morning.

That maid was anxious she was waiting for something, her eyes from time to time looking at watch.

'What is she waiting for?'

Mugdha motion all servents to prepare for lunch and got busy in her work.

*********
If you like this story then,

Vote.

Comment.

Enjoy.

And

Thanks for 40K views

And

1650 votes

Screem Of Muteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें