Jaleous 2

Read the author note

At last...

Enjoy reading.

******

"What happened Sandhya? Why are you looking at me like this? If you have any questions then ask."
Hriday stated looking at Sandhya's face which was asking so many questions but her lips are tightly sealed.

Taking a long breath Sandhya looked at hriday and demanded.
"I want Vikram as my bodyguard.
I know him, and we are friends. so, I am more comfortable, him being around me other than someone whom, I don't know properly, bhaisa."
Sandhya said in her calm and collected Tone, which was totally different from the tone mugdha was hearing from two days.

Mugdha didn't understand if both brother-sister goes in same callage and in same class and doing same course, then why their is tention for giving bodyguard between them.
But mugdha didn't interrupted anyone.

She knows her position and didn't want to create unwanted drama in her life. Already she has too much in her plate.
'Jo hai bohot hai.'

"No Sandhya, Vikram is doing mechanical and IT engineering, and you and Martand are doing mechanical and civil engineering, it will be more convenient for Vikram to gaurd nikhil and martand to you."
With that hriday declared his decision and every one obeyed.

Mugdha watched there is something in Sandhya's mind regarding this martand guy that's why she is opposing him being her bodyguard. But Sandhya's facial expressions didn't leak anything out and nobody asked her any questions.

All the ladies of the family already had security which was just tightened with increasing numbers of bodyguards and limitations of the places they are going. And compulsory carrying gun.

For mens everything was just same as the ladies but they can go anywhere taking bodyguards, this family is really looking like mafia to mugdha.
Come on she was also living in rich family of politician and buisness man and that family also had bodyguards but not this much tight security.

These people are not leaving children also they had implant bodyguard as teachers in their children school, Harika and Nischal.

From first day to now, she was always hearing these name's but didn't seen this children.
Sandhya had told her they are coming tomorrow as tomorrow is very important meeting was going to held in swarn mahal.

'Meeting about what?'

She didn't know and not interested also she had so much on her plate already and she is not planning to add another headache. That also just for her curiosity.

Every one agreed to their bodyguards and security then hriday started to explain about mugdha's security measures.
Which was...

"So mugdha will be going to be with me 24/7."
Hriday stated this with straight face.

And everyone excluding mugdha, nirbhay and harshad started to laugh.

"What a great joke Bhai. It's really funny ...... Ha ha ha ha ....... but now we want to know real safety measures for mugdha bhabhi."
Nikhil said laughing like crazy.

Come on this is such a hilarious joke, hriday with mugdha every where.

Like a lost kid with his mother.

"Hahahaha."

"It's not a joke."
Hriday shouted angrily and everyone stopped laughing for a minute and started to laugh again like crazy.

But mugdha's expression literally screaming 'are you crezy', didn't you have brain, or common sense, okay let that slide. didn't you have any office or work that you are staying with her 24/7 . Even if this crezy madman wants to protect her, day and night. she is not going to be with him, that time long okay, it's impossible that she will tolerate his presence around her for that much time. And if this happened then what about her mission she is not going to sacrifice her ambition for this stupid reason of safety.

No way.

But can she say all this things to him on his face.

No chance.

Before he will complete reading the text written in her phone he will shoot a bullet in her head. Saying you wanted to tarnish my family name and bla bla bla.

From bullet she remembered, now they are talking about guns every one is getting one gun will she also going to get one.

Okay, gun surely looked so tempting, but she didn't had the courage to shoot anyone, then how will she is going to protect herself.
Thinking this she slide the idea of asking for gun . But hriday didn't let it slide.

"From today onwards I will personally trained mugdha till her training complete, she will be with me all the time."
Hriday said determined.

'Hey you big fat buffalo I am not going to do anything you say understand not training that also with you, and not being with you, you advantage taker moron I didn't forgot how you embrace me taking advantage of my sleep.'
Mugdha screemed internally in her mind, but before she can gave any real reply to his statement, dhanraj singhania interrupted him.

"Hriday she has callage and her own personal life also. we can't disturb it for safety reasons."
With cold strict dominating voice dhanraj singhania voice out his thoughts.

'Callage, yes callage, damn from one month I didn't even thought about callage, I totally forgot that I have callage also, as I am student. How stupid of me if I can get callage then definitely I can contact akshy and Taniya and can get any solution out of this situation .
Yes that's it.'

I love you dadaji, you are so smart, even if you are this much old your memory is so good, thank you for thinking about my callage and studies where that family didn't even think of it you thought about me .

Thinking this, mugdha placed her hand on her chin and drag it down.

Every one watch what mugdha is doing.

But nobody can understand.

They were confused what is she doing? by this action, what it meant.

Suddenly it clicked it to nikhil.

"Ohh! Bhabhi'sa is saying thank you to dada'sa . I know I have seen it in the movie, it's thank you in sign language.
Right bhabhi'sa."
Nikhil asked excitedly.

On which mugdha nodded her head in approval.

********

Hi my lovely readers.

Thank you for reading this book.

I am not professional in understanding sign language, so if you are getting confused about it then sorry for that.

And one more thing from starting of this book to this, I am declaring it in the book that mugdha is not cry baby, demsel in distress.

She was gone through so much, she is emotional but not emotional fool.

And about hriday why he feels so much attraction towards mugdha you will see in upcoming chapters.

Ones again mugdha is not stupid and not going to do any stupid stuffs.

Thank you..
Vote please....