Turmoil 4

Mugdha was lying down on the bed wide awake, the things happened just while ago are disturbing her peace.

Chan Chan

Her anklets jingling sound heard by her.
Anklets which he had given her .
They didn't make sound like her earlier anklets would make.

It's slow subtle but melodious.

"I watched last night you can't sleep with those heavy anklets so I buy these, if you like them ware them at daytime, but ware this when you're sleeping also these are not much heavy and comfortable also.

Saying this he stood up and get a bag for her.

"I have seen you don't have mobile so take this you can contact me or any other person anytime if you need anything and you also can use chat box to chat with me I mean someone you want to talk."

He had given her a Android phone, but she can't accept some thing this much expensive present without any reason
That also from this man.

'No.'

Se denied by shaking her head.

But he didn't budge from his condition.

"Listen mugdha, it is for your own good, come on accept this it's your husband, who is giving you this. And whatever is mine is yours, so don't think too much. and sleep now. it's too late, and you are also looking very tired."

He said everything with such a ease like they know each other for ages.

She was going towards bathroom when he called her.

"Mugdha."

His magnetic voice ringing in her ears, it's not hard or cold, but not soft and sweet also
She turned slowly looking down at the floor, she was still not comfortable around him.

He walked towards her slowly, mugdha tried her best to stick to her place and to not move backward.

Hriday standing in front of her looked at her cast down eyes and again with that same magnetic voice he asked her to look at him.

Mugdha looked up, hriday's heartbeat rise looking at her emerald green eyes which are not showing any fear right now only oozing calm.

She compiled, why? she didn't understand, but it's surely not cause of fear.
Does that mean, she don't fear him, no she is scared of him but that doesn't mean she is afraid of facing him ,
No she is not.

Not physically okay , she knows she can't fought him physically.

"When you are talking with anyone look into their eyes mugdha, whoever you are dealing with, whoever that person may be, dont give them power over you, okay."

Mugdha nodded her head with her green orbs staring into his black one.

"I have some work, that's why I will not be with you tonight. so if you need anything there is head butlers no is saved in your phone call him or Sandhya okay ."

Did she feel relief that he is not going to be with her tonight.
Yes..
it was too much good news for her.

Hriday looked at her eyes which dilated, when she listened his news of departure. And that very small smile.

'She was happy that he will be away from her.
she don't like him near him.'

This thing doesn't sit well with him.

He dont want her to be vary of him.

Hriday don't care what all the people think of him, he always act like he wants, talk like he wants.

He dont care about what people will talk about him .

But with mugdha , he dont want her to be scared of him, or behave like he is not any important person in her life.

He felt like there is connection between them.
Like he knows her.
Thay had met each other before.
But where.

"Do we have met before marriage?"
Hriday asked her the question which was bugging him, before he can think.
He was disturbed by this same thing when he first saw her in their wedding night.
But didn't remember where?

But listening to his question the smile vanished from her lips and fear engulfed her eyes.
But she Masked it in a second and denied her head in no.

It's suspicious hriday thought, but didn't asked her further and left from his room giving her good night greetings.

After his departure mugdha sat on bed with thund and closed her eyes and covered her face with her palms.

After ten minutes she got in bathroom took a long shower and lie on bed.

Mugdha sat on bed she wanted to sleep she is really very tired but can't as she was having really restless feeling.

Why he asked her that question?
Did he got doubt on her,.

If yes then what should she do.

And if the answer is no then why did he ask her, did he got doubt cause of her behaviour then she should be more alert from now on.

Yes.

She should be alert all time, she got scared when he is near her that's why she can't think properly and doing mistakes after mistakes.

But what she should do now to erase his doubt .

Pacing back and forth in her room mugdha got near table and her eyes fall on mobile he had given to her.

She picked up that phone.
How stupid can she be at a times.

Akshay and Taniya.

She had to call him and tell him everything.
He must have returned to India by now, she can talk to him and tell him everything that happened maybe he or Taniya will help her.

The number you are calling is out of coverage network please try again later.

The number......

She cut the call, what happened Akshay and Taniya Both should have reached Delhi atleast two days ago.

The number is out of network means they are still out of India.

But why???

*********

Thank you guys for your love and support for this book.

Enjoy...