First night 3

Hriday took off Vail from her face and got astonished by seeing the beauty in front of him . She was seating in the bed, clunching her lehenga in both hands on knees, with tightly closed eyes, which are giving the beutiful face tears of sadness. She was seated like statue, he noticed she was not breathing.

"BREATH."

He said her as softly as he can. And she also started to breathe.
Mugdha was scared to make any unwanted noise, which will trigger his anger. She don't want to face his wrath, she felt really very afraid of his anger.

" You are beautiful."
His magnetic stong voice again echoes in the room .

Mugdha was again started to shiver hearing his voice, and tremble feeling him seating on the bed.

She was looking at her hands placed on knees, her fingers are fidgeting with the fabric of lehanga.

" Who are you? "
He asked the question which she was not anticipating. She looked at him with jerk ,shocked and confused written on her forehead like how can a person asked something like that.

But his eyes are looking at her like he is amused by her reaction. Like he was captivated by her eyes, her green eyes like a cat, a curious cute cat.

Your eyes are also beautiful.
He said looking at her eyes. But mugdha was confused as why he was behaving like this with her. He hated her and her family. It was evident from the behaviour of him in the wedding.

She gulped looking at his dark black eyes, which are like Abyss of darkness of night sky or depth of the Deep blue sea where no light can go.

"Why are you not answering me?"
He again questioned , on which he was expecting her voice and her name but got widening of eyes that are showing how much scared she is by that question.
She looked his left eye then right eye and then again tear started to pour from her green eyes like rain.

'Why is he asking me questions like that, Dont he knows the name of the girl he got married, why he reacting like this as he had watched me for first time, why he was urging me to talk didn't he knew I can't talk.'
Thinking all this mugdha's eyes wailed up.

She looked down and again started to cry, she don't want to cry she wanted to run away from this man this whole situation now but her body glued to the bed by his gaze. She was feeling like she can't move from bed.
He moved his hands towards her and she moved towards the edge of the bed unconsciously.
But he held her in the same place where she was seated by holding her forearm with his left hand and moved his right hand towards her face, mugdha unconsciously closed her eyes by tilting her head and waited for any impact like slap she always get. But it never came.
She opened her eyes slowly and watched that hand was in the air near her face.

"Inhale."
She complied as she heard his voice again and took breath which was she had stopped doing.

"Exhale"
Again he ordered and she compiled.

Then he wiped her tears with this finger tips slowly.

"Why are you crying?"
He again asked her the question which was bothering him from watching her face from the first time after removing the Vail.
But she didn't answered.

"It must be heavy, go get changed then we will talk."
He said pointing towards the bathroom and she tried to get down from the bed but that heavy lehanga was not helping her anyway. And her numb legs caused by seating in that position for so long .

Watching her struggle hriday got to other side and picked her up. A shocked squeak come out from her mouth but she covered her mouth with her free hand as her other hand was encircling on his neck.

He entered in the bathroom taking her in bridal style and placed gently on the floor. Her anklets jingling sound he liked that but he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable with his presence so he got out of the bathroom to give her needed personal space.

Here Mugdha was in complected mood as what was happening around her with her. she pinched her forearms to see if she hallucinating but it hurts.

She wanted to go out for her luggage but saw a simple saree placed in the bathroom. she got bath hurriedly and changed herself in that comfortable saare.
She really wanted to stay in that luxurious big bathroom but it can't be happening she knew it.

and she slowly opened the door she watched hriday seating on the bed, while deep in thoughts looking at floor but sensing her presence he looked up at her. She immediately took a step back from him. His dark black eyes which are haunting her from two years, looking at her like she was any Ginny pig for his experiment.

"Come here."
He ordered and pointing towards the sofa front of him he guestured her to take a seat.

She with her shaking legs got there and seated.

"Can you tell me what is your name now?"
He asked her softly but authority radiating in his voice.
Even if he is asking her she can it was evident he was going to get that answer anyway.

Mugdha looked here and there for searching a paper and pen but other than roses she could not found anything. She knows she had to give her answer before he got angry.

Hriday looking at her frowning and searching gaze understood she was finding something, then the question arises what.

"What are you searching?"
He asked her in same tone he used before.

She sign with her hands like holding some thing with her forefinger and thumb with her right hand and left hand she holds like writing page.

"Pen and paper!"
Hriday asked like he understands what she was saying.

Mugdha nodded her head.

"Why? you can't speak."
Hriday asked her looking at her eyes.
Which got widening the second his words heard by her.