Hriday 2

Hriday and mugdha Both woke up hearing the alarm sound which was coming from Hriday's mobile.

They both had good sleeping habits that's why both of them didn't wake up entangled in each other.

"Good morning."
Hriday greeted.

For mugdha these simple words are alienating, she was accustomed to believe, that her day will never be good with the all of her family members.

No, she is not going to ruin her day for them.

Mugdha took her right hand to her chin and placed it's back of palm to left hands front of palm then rise her right hand from down to up.

Mugdha's in hands sign Said something hriday understanding that was reply to his greeting nodded his head.

He had to keep that in his mind that she can't speak.

I am going to jog. You get ready saying this he changed his clothes and ran away from his room.

Till now mugdha was seated on bed little stiffened. When Hriday got out of the room she exhale her breath which was she was holding. And relaxed.
Even if hriday was being good with her she can't trust him. No she can't trust anyone.

She got in bathroom and took a bath and come out in bathrobe as she didn't had clothes.

'Knock knock.'

someone knocked on door mugdha peeking through little space watched it's latika she welcomed latika in her husbands room.
Yes her husband's room, she is not going to claim anything as hers she was already had thought after she accompanied her goal she will divorce him so there is nothing can she do to get herself in any trouble. She can't afford it now.

Latika hurriedly put clothes in her hands and said come down fast we will help you in cooking as much as we can.

Mugdha changing in green saree descended the stairs well she didn't knew where to go but she must go to ground floor. Where she can find kitchen.

Bhabhi you look pretty come on kalyani bhabhi send me to take you to kitchen.
Saying this Sandhya took her to kitchen.

It was massive kitchen where atleast 10 people are working in staff clothes.

Stop bhabhi saying this Sandhya stopped her at entrance of kitchen and covered her head with pallu properly which was little dislocated from its place.

Sandhya took Mugdha to kalyani elder daughter in law of singhania's harshad singhania's wife.

Hi I am kalyani singhania she introduced herself welcome to family she said calmly and authoratively .

Mugdha joining her hands did namaste.

My name is latika you know right. Umm ....
Well I don't know your name sorry marriage was done in this hurry and we just got news of your marriage not any information about you
Latika said smiling awkwardly.

Mugdha looked at her and then looked down .

Noone in this house know about her anything. It's good maybe she don't have to feel any burden of responsibility over her right .

Okay we will talk later first les get Puja done.
Kalyani said dismissing the conversation.

They first did arti of gas stove then they did Puja of all the grains and dals and then kalyani told her to make any sweet.

But then again kalyani told her to make kheer.

Mugdha then made kheer of suji and then latika came and took her to pujaghar where she watched hriday singhania seating with priest in dhoti she got near him and seated beside him

Both of them did the Puja.
Hriday was thinking of mugdha when she came and seat beside him she was looking beautiful in that dark green saree with her partition of hair filled with vermilion and only mangalsutra in her neck.

Bhavna singhania looked at her neck and ordered kalyani to make her wear some jewelleries to her .

Kalyani did as she was told but she didn't want to mugdha wear any jwellery as it is going to be hot as havan will be starting, but can anyone tell that to bhavna singhania no noone had the courage to do something like that not dadaji also.

Kalyani and latika started to help mugdha wear three heavy necklace one is choker, one is dangling on her bossom and third on is going towards her waist.

Mugdha had wore earrings of marriage so they didn't need to make her wear anything in her ears. Latika held mugdha's hand to help her wear kada but hriday stopped her holding mugdha's hand.

"Stop bhabhi, it's enough."
Hriday said looking at kalyani mugdha who was looking at him from the moment he held her hand . Was shocked what is this man doing didn't he watched the priest and all elders are present here and watching both of them, mugdha looked down looking at priest and the curious gazes of all people on her . And pulled her and towards her.
But it didn't move

Latika and kalyani rise from their place and smiled looking at hriday and mugdha.

Bhai, she is yours only but can we get Puja done fast please, after Puja hold her hand how much you would like.
Nikhil said looking at hriday.

Hriday looked at him then at mugdha her cheeks are pink looking at her pink cheeks and her action of pulling hand. Hriday thought.
'She is shy
Great atleast she won't show her scared form now.'
Thinking this he smiled and left her hand slowly.

Every one in the pujaghar saw hridays small smile.

Shantanu also smiled looking at his son, his son is not that unhappy from this marriage thinking this he felt the burden on his chest is lifting .

Vasundhara was burning in anger this vixian how did she try to manipulate his innocent son, she will make her pay.

Harshad and nirbhay are shocked watching hriday this normal but they know hriday must have some considerations

Sakshi and Mayuri are looking at their nephew and their new daughter in law with subtle smile.

And after commenting wonderful remark nikhil was now hiding behind his dadisa looking at hridays smile don't know why he didn't get any good feeling.

***

Hi guys
What do you think about hriday?

This story is little slow burn so you have to wait for their romnce

Do you like Today's apdate.

Feel free to comment.

Love you all.

Byeeee