Important Info + Credits

**this is the second book of my series!!**

please read the first book before this one (unless you want to be confused). the name is Vehemence, please go read it! you can find it on my profile.

if you're here not from the first book, kudos to you!

First off, I would like to give some credit to:

Lessi for not really judging me for being a QQ weeb + helping (more details in the FAQ)

Negi Haruba for the amazing story. I take no credit for the basis of the story. all characters except for my OC(s) are created by him. i do this because i legally have to but yeah, thanks, my guy

here's a brief list of all the stuff you may need to know to enjoy this story to its fullest:

- this story is based on the Quintessential Quintuplets manga and anime by Negi Haruba. don't worry, I won't spoil the manga, but there may be a couple of things from the anime included, so be warned.

- i am Niko-kun. if you see any references to a "Niko-kun" anywhere, that's me. (hello!)

- (Y/N) = your name. (L/N) = your last name. (F/N) = your full name. replace them with your respective names for the full immersive experience.

- QQ = abbreviation for Quintessential Quintuplets.

- this is going to be mostly original. obviously, the characters are from the manga/anime, but the scenarios and time frames might be somewhat/completely different, or totally original (depending on the scenario). keep that in mind and don't harass me for doing things differently.

- (F/N), as a character, is technically an OC (original character, for those who don't know), although I made the base for his development similar to my personality (just for simplicity and convenience). sorry if it doesn't fit you, but you can't make a character fit all the readers' personalities anyway.

- I am Canadian. it may seem irrelevant but I spell my words 'weirdly' for you Americans (e.g. 'colour', 'sulphur', but I use the American spelling for words like 'realize')

- point of view is 3rd person unless otherwise stated.

- you can assume italicized thoughts are (Y/N)'s, unless otherwise stated.

- "- = + = -" is my 'full stop' page break. i use it when transitioning to a completely different scene or time. "~ + ~" is my 'partial stop' page break. i use it when transitioning to a different but similar scene or time. it is usually just a few minutes of a break, compared to "- = + = -", which could be hours or days.

With all that said, enjoy the story!