4 - More New Students

The nine o'clock bell rang as it always did.

The teacher pointed at a speaker from which the bell sounded. "That was the bell! Back to your seats, everyone.

"Thank you for your applications for the positions. We will start campaigns next week, so work hard to make sure you have a solid platform. But, first things first: you have probably noticed the extra two desks at the back of the class. This is because we have two more new students! This year is the year of new students, I guess.

"First, Eiyuu Takao. He is really nice and encouraging. Being his friend would probably add a nice aspect to your academic experience."

A relatively tall boy walked in the door and waved to everyone.

"And second, Akasuki Gushiken. Also really nice and pretty smart. Likely also a valuable friend to have. I don't want to say too much about these two; if you're curious, ask them! They won't bite."

(Y/N) looked at the girl walking in. She looked like she wasn't pure Japanese but a mix. She had mid-back-length brown hair that seemed to flow behind her as she moved.

Dang. She's kinda pretty, though.

"Thank you, you two can sit down now."

The two sat down at the two empty desks, between the Nakano/(Y/N) group and the Fuutarou/Gin group. Akasuki sat at the farther back of the two desks.

(if you need a visual aid for the seating, here you go. this is just focusing on the important characters; the plan is not accurate to the entire class)

 this is just focusing on the important characters; the plan is not accurate to the entire class)

(Y/N) was silently examining the new kids. He had no real right to; it's not like he was a native student that was screening the new kids to make sure only the best stayed.

Lunch came soon enough. (Y/N) sat at his table of one person, him being the one. Ever since the day before, when Gin came, Fuutarou went to sit with him, leaving (Y/N) alone. None of the Quints wanted to sit with him, lest some rumours started.

Thus, (Y/N) was left alone at his table.

Until a couple of people came and sat with him.

"Hey, um, I hope it's not a problem if we sit here. There aren't any other tables available."

(Y/N) looked up at the girl speaking. "Yeah, sure."

Due to the newcomers, the school decided to bless the students with two extra tables (yes, literally two). One was taken by Fuutarou and Gin, the other by some older kids.

So the girl was right, there were no other available tables. (Y/N)'s wasn't necessarily available, but with only one person seated, there didn't seem to be a reason the two couldn't sit there.

They sat down and began eating their lunches.

"Eiyuu and Akasuki, right?"

Eiyuu nodded. Akasuki said, "Yep."