Final Words

this is basically just a short goodbye and thank you chapter.

I give my sincerest thanks to

Negi Haruba — creator of the original series — for making such a great story.

YaBudLessi — editor and co-writer, I guess — for making this story happen the way it did.

The_Silver_Tuna for correcting my mistakes and supporting the story.

xythehero for your ideas and for being the first person I would say was a true supporter of me and my work.

apastelpurple for supporting the story and being the first read-for-a-read deal I made on Wattpad. (check out his stories!!)

Undazairable for supporting the story and loving Mikari as much as us💖

ValiantXV for supporting the story (+ muy bien español :) )

all of the people who binged the story in one sitting, voting chapters as you went. (there are a few; I can't name all of them)

all of the people who had/have these books in your reading list or library.

all my followers for supporting me in my writing.

and you. Yes, you. I thank every one of you readers. This has been a great journey, and I am so glad to have people that actually read this story and remind me that it wasn't a waste of time.

thank you all for this amazing opportunity. thanks for reading!

- Niko-kun 🧡

edit (29/05/23): thank you all for 5k reads on Dependence as well as over 1k votes on the two books combined! it's actually crazy to see my book read so much and in so many places. I never could have dreamed of this, thank you all so much!

- Niko-kun