8-1b - Nino

DECISION 1: What made the noise?

CHOICE b - NINO

The thing that made the noise was right there in front of him. The thing was none other than Nino Nakano.

"Hey, you!" she pointed at him.

(Y/N) continued looking at her.

"You have some real nerve!"

"For...?"

"For being here!"

"It's a public park, Nino, I can come here if I want."

"That's...! That's good... reasoning..." She crossed her arms.

"I'm aware. You don't usually win these small arguments."

"Yeah, I do!"

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

"You're just too much of a dense doof to admit it!"

"Yep, I'm the dense doof."

Nino suddenly grew quiet. "Shut up..." She sat down on the ground next to (Y/N), facing the railing and consequently the city.

(Y/N) followed suit and sat next to her.

"What are you sitting down for? I'm leaving now."

"Without me? Aw...," (Y/N) joked sarcastically.

Nino stood up. "Fine, come if you want, at the risk of being called a creep," she said as she walked away.

SMALL DECISION 1: Will you follow Nino?

if yes, keep reading. if no, go to chapter 1.5a

(Y/N) stood up and ran after her. "I'm a risk-taker."

Nino pouted. "I didn't actually expect you to come with me."

He noticed the earrings she was wearing. "How could I not follow a pretty girl – might I add, with very nice earrings."

She looked away, blushing a bit. "You noticed..."

"Of course, I noticed. I had never stared at earrings for hours until I went looking to buy a pair for you."

Nino rolled her eyes. "I appreciate you spending that much time on getting me a gift," she said sarcastically as if she was obligated to.

"And thanks for your appreciation," (Y/N) matched her tone.

She went quiet again. "Shut up..."

The two walked down the street for a few minutes before reaching the café that (Y/N) liked to go to from time to time.

Nino noticed but didn't seem interested. "Oh, it's that café that Ichika goes to sometimes."

(Y/N) stopped walking and pointed to the café. "We're just gonna pass?"

Nino sighed as she backtracked and opened the door for (Y/N). "Fine. Go."

DECISION 2: Will you go to the café with her?

if yes, go to 2b. if no, go to 2.5a.