Frequently Asked Questions (but not really)

(no one actually asked these, but I thought it would be good to have answers to some questions you might think of while reading)

Leave any general questions you have here, and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!

Q: "second book in my series"...?

A: yes, it is! the first book is Vehemence. you can find it on my profile or search for it on Wattpad. i highly, highly recommend you read it first; a lot of things won't make sense otherwise.

Q: why did you start writing a second book?

A: mainly because i wanted to prank the readers of the original that i was stopping it (haha. sorry, guys). but other than that, it's for practical reasons; i wanted to separate the two years into two books, and the new book is kinda like a new chapter in (Y/N)'s life.

Q: this is dumb.

A: 1. that's not a question

2. i'm fully aware

Q: your writing style is bad.

A: thanks! i always appreciate constructive criticism so i can improve my writing (i'd appreciate it if you were a little more specific, though). if you really don't like it and/or your thirst is still not satisfied, then read other fanfics, no one's stopping you

Q: unoriginal idea.

A: i know, i know, QQ fanfics aren't the most original things in the world. but, i hope to bring originality through my scenarios, since i deviate from the main plot quite a bit compared to some other fanfics (especially those that just replace Fuutarou with (Y/N) and leave it at that)

Q: what got you into QQ?

A: a fanfic, funny enough. i had never heard of QQ before that fanfic, and i read it, and i was like, "huh. this is cool." so i bought a crunchyroll subscription just for QQ, watched the thing, and now i'm reading the mangas :)

Q: what inspired you to write this?

A: boredom and mild obsession. the obsession will probably die out eventually, but i hope to make an ending before then.

Q: what does Lessi contribute?

A: legit made most of these scenarios with me. she also supported and supports me through my obsession (well, not really an obsession... i just happened to stick with the anime for a while (and to this day)). inspired me to use Dhar Mann quotes, too.

Q: what's your posting schedule?

A: every Sunday! there will be some weeks when i can't do it, but i aim to make up those chapters someday.

Q: do you have a certain word count per chapter?

A: i try to reach around one and a quarter thousand words per chapter. it usually ends up a lot longer than that though, haha.

Q: how old is Ally?

A: in this book, she is 14 y/o, grade 9.

Q: how old is (Y/N)?

A: in this book, 16 y/o going on 17, grade 11.

Q: are they speaking Japanese or English?

A: when it's not explicitly stated, you can choose. you can make (Y/N) a Japanese master or make everyone else talk English, it doesn't matter which (if it did matter which, I would've noted the more accurate one). i just write in English to make it easiest for me and to incorporate some teenage slang (which i don't know any of in Japanese)

Q: who is Mikari?

A: the best person in the world. even if he's fictional, he's real in our hearts