8-1c - Miku

DECISION 1: What made the noise?

CHOICE c - MIKU

The thing that made the noise was right there in front of him. The thing was none other than Miku Nakano.

"Miku?"

She meekly waved. "Hi, (Y/N)."

"Hi. Whatcha doing here?"

She shrugged. "Just came for a walk." – pause – "It's nice to see you here."

"You, too. Do you take walks often?"

"No, not really." She adjusted her crooked headphones. "Nino just told me to 'get off my stupid phone and do something,' so I took a walk. I think she meant helping her with cooking, but whatever."

"Glad you did. It's nice seeing you, too."

She walked to the railing. "Enjoying the view?"

"Yeah, our apartment faces the street, not the city, so I don't get to see this that often."

Miku thought for a second as she walked behind (Y/N) (away from the railing). "(Y/N), turn to me."

(Y/N) did so.

Miku pulled out her phone and pointed it at (Y/N). Without realizing it, he instinctively smiled as the shutter clicked. She tapped her screen a few times and showed it to (Y/N).

He widened his eyes. "Wow. I never would've thought a filter could make me look so good. And the city, it's beautiful... Thank you, Miku!"

She looked away. "M–My pleasure..."

"Send it to me when you can."

"Of course." Miku paused for a few seconds before continuing. "Hey, (Y/N)..."

"Yeah?"

"I was gonna take a walk down the street. You maybe want to come with me?"

SMALL DECISION 1: Will you walk with Miku?

if yes, keep reading. if no, go to 1.5a.

(Y/N) nodded. "Sure, I'd love to."

Miku smiled. "Alright. Lead the way."

"Lead the way? I thought you were going to take a walk."

"I was, but then you accepted, and I'm not much of a leader..."

"That's fair. I don't have a destination in mind, we can just walk."

"Sounds good to me."

The two walked down the street for a few minutes before reaching the café that (Y/N) liked to go to from time to time.

Miku shyly stopped (Y/N) by grabbing the shoulder of his shirt.

Surprised, he turned around.

"(Y/N)... Do you... want to have a coffee?"

DECISION 2: Will you go to the café with her?

if yes, go to 2c. if no, go to 2.5a.