Chapter 7

Y/N HUDSON

APRIL 22, 1957

Kassandra gave you a confused look to which you returned with a shrug as the phone rang. She hesitantly closed the door behind you two and you quickly walked to the phone, your heels clicking against the polished wood.

You picked up the hotel phone and brushed your hair off your shoulder. "Hello?"

"Lil' mama it's me."

You recognized that deep and rich southern voice from anywhere. Elvis had called you. His voice was slightly scratchy since he just finished his set.

"Couldn't wait 'til I took my heels off?" You joked.

Elvis chuckled through the line, the sound slightly muffled.

"Don't take 'em off, come up here, will ya."

It didn't sound like a question but more like a demand. You didn't take anything from anyone and most certainly didn't enjoy people bossing you around, but Elvis had this hint of dominance in his voice and just... How could you say no? How could anyone?

"I hope you realize it's nearly midnight, E." You looked over to the clock on the wall. It was 11:27.

"Time ain't never stop us before," he said quietly.

What was so interesting and different about Elvis was that his voice could control a room with little to no effort. It could also send shivers down anyone's spine, especially yours. He put you in a vulnerable position at times, which you don't like, but you were putty in his hands. He had a way with words and a way with you.

"I'll be up in ten."

You didn't bother to change much of your appearance but your hairstyle had naturally fallen out of it's previous state but kept some type of style.

Figuring you'd stay for awhile, you grabbed your royal blue satin robe and a pair of extra panties from your suitcase. Kassandra winked at you as you grabbed the undergarment from your bag and you just rolled your eyes.

Before you left your hotel room, you sprayed your chest with your Nina Ricci perfume. There was no particular reason for this... especially not because Elvis complimented it once or twice.

You knocked on one of the few doors on the 17th floor. The hallway was beautiful and decorated with luxurious paintings and had a warm feeling.

As you went to knock once more, seeing nobody answered the first time, the door swung open. Hovering above you was an Elvis with half lidded eyes and his clothes on from the show. He leaned against the doorframe, his arm dangling above you.

He looked you up and down, what you failed to notice was that his eyes stared at your chest for a second too long.

You noticed his drooping eyes and folded your arms. "Elvis are you drunk?"

Saying this, his eyes widened and his stance straightened.

"Huh? No- no, jus' was asleep for a second. Come- come in, mama," he placed his large hand on your back and gently nudged you in the room.

He closed the door behind you two and inside was much more beautiful than your suite. Seeing as Colonel picked your rooms, this was no surprise. The inside had a black and gold theme, but the circular bed, which was angled to face the window, was a mix of blue and black satin sheets. The bed had drapes, which weren't but halfway drawn, surrounding it as well.

The living area of the room was extremely nice too, there was a deep blue couch a few feet away from a fireplace which had a few unopened bottles of wine on-top of it. Next to the fireplace was a small TV which wasn't turned on.