Chapter 21

Y/N HUDSON

JUNE 17, 1960

You woke up the next day rather slowly. When you moved your leg out to stretch, a sudden feeling of soreness shot throughout the lower half of your body, especially around your waist. The feeling made you finally open eyes and begin to realize where you were.

Elvis's chest slowly rose and fell. His arm was wrapped around your back and his other hand rested on his bare stomach. Your heart began to beat faster as you sat up. The sheets were no longer covering your naked body. You quickly grabbed the sheets and covered your chest and bottom half once more.

"Stop movin', mama," Elvis mumbled.

"Elvis." No response. "Elvis wake up." You began to shake his shoulder.

"What, what woman?" He said tiredly.

You took a moment to get a good look at the man. He had love-bites up and down his neck and chest, lipstick smears around his mouth, and his jet-black hair was rather messy. Looking at him like this made you recall last night and how Elvis touched you in the right places, called you the right names, and hit all the right spots. Butterflies erupted in your stomach and you couldn't stop the small smile that crept on your face.

"You're beautiful when you wake up, you know?" Elvis groggily said while smiling.

You felt your cheeks get warm as last night's memories made you space out and just stare at Elvis. He pulled you back down to his body and you placed a hand on his chest as he gently caressed the small of your back.

"I'm sorry for what happened last night, mama, you don't deserve nunna that," he said.

You shrugged and rubbed your eyes. "Lord knows I needed to leave him anyways, Elvis. I should've never called him last night."

Elvis' brows furrowed as he tilted his head to look down at you. "You called him?"

You nodded, "I guess after Priscilla had told me you were going out with that red-head, I felt... I dunno, jealous?"

He laughed and caressed my cheek. "Mama,
you do know I ended up staying here, right?"

"Well, I ended up staying here too." You joked.

He hummed and as he closed his eyes, the phone next to his nightstand began to ring. He groaned and reached over to pick up the receiver, his other hand never left your skin.

"Hello? Mhm. Mhm. Okay. I'll be there."

He set the receiver back down and looked at you, reading your confused expression. His eyes darted between your lips and eyes as he brushed your messy hair out your face.

"Colonel wants us all to go to a club opening tonight, said drinks and whatever else are on the house for us tonight," he explained in a hushed tone.

He then grabbed your waist and hoisted your body onto his lap. Forgetting you were both naked, you felt him against your heat. His hands roamed your body and you let out a quiet moan as your eyes fluttered shut.

"So pretty," Elvis mumbled. "All for me."

He brought your head down to his and kissed you passionately. He began to grind your hips back and forth and you felt him harden underneath you. You moved away from his lips and brought your head to the crook of his neck, sucking and kissing different spots until you found his sweet spot.

Elvis moved one of his hands to your neck and he tried to talk through his moans. "You- ah- you wanna... round two?"

You brought your head up and your lips were right against his. "Mm-mm, E, we have to get ready for the day. You have a meeting at three and it's," you looked over at the clock and your heart dropped. "It's two! And I need to shower!"