015. actions and consequences

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES

 ❝ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Penelope stood in the change rooms, relieved to be away from the fighting. What she didn't expect, was for Olivia to bring a fight to her.

The ravenette currently was approaching Penelope, as waves of magic flowed throughout her body at an unstable rate. There was a red spark in her eyes, which was like nothing anybody had ever seen, as well as a red aura surrounding her.

The Park spun around, her eyes landing on the angry girl. "Oh jesus... what is your problem?" Penelope asked, crossing her arms. Liv let out a slight chuckle, "You're my problem. Josie is my problem.. God, I'm just.... So full of rage when I think of either of you."

Penelope let out a half scoff, half laugh. "Is this your way of saying that you're jealous of us? Of me, for being Josie's girlfriend instead of you?" She asked, "Because if I'm being honest, it's really pathetic."

Liv thrusted her left arm forward, as she telekinetically threw Penelope across the change rooms.

"I shut everybody out after I lost control... everyone feared me, and I felt like a monster." Olivia began to explain to the Park, "Josie was the first person I opened my heart to after everything, and she crushed it into a million pieces."

Penelope paused, remembering Liv's face when she'd caught her and Josie kissing.

"And now she is going around, making me out to be fucking delusional for thinking that there ever was something between us." Liv admitted, tears pooling in her eyes as she became overwhelmed, "So perhaps I have a lot of hate in my heart right now, for you and for Josie." The Auclair seethed, before she used her magic to throw Penelope around the room as if she weighed nothing.