𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

It was a normal day at Hogwarts. The Marauders were talking about the next prank they will pull, kids were getting sorted and the ones who werent getting sorted were waiting patiently for the ceremony to end.

 " I am telling you Padfoot, this year is the year she is going to fall in love with me" James Potter said. James was a tall, brown haired boy with blue eyes that always held mischief inside them and he also had a small obsession over a ginger haired girl named Lily and by small i mean huge.

 " You say that every year Prongs " Remus answered instead of Sirius as he to busy staring a platinum blonde girl that was sitting at the slytherin table.

 Besides Remus was sitting Peter Pettigrew a blonde, blue eyed boy that is always following James or Sirius.

 " Your brother is annoying " the platinum blond girl named Althyra Blackthorn said. Althyra was a beautiful girl with platinum blonde and violet eyes. She was also very mysterious, well all are Blackthorns are mysterious.

 Only a few people know about her family and their gifts. All everybody else knows are rumors and whatever the books say.

 " I know my love, i know " Regulus Black, Althyras secret boyfriend said.

 Althyra and Regulus have been secretly dating for a year now and both of them couldn't be happier but it annoys Regulus a lot the fact that his brother is always bothering his girlfriend.

 Honestly can't this boy take a hint.

 Suddenly the doors of the Great Hall opened and the Potters, Malfoys, Blacks, Lestranges, Tonks, Blackthorns, Thomas Riddle, The Ministry and Alastor Moody came out.

 " Mom, what's going on " Althyra asked getting up to hug her parents. 

" I don't know sweetheart " Aemma Blackthorn replied.

 Aemma was a beautiful woman with long platinum blonde hair and blue eyes that always held love and happiness whenever she looked at her family.

 Her husband on the other hand always had an emotionless expression whenever he was around other people, but when they were alone he was the best husband and father he could be. 

 " What is the meaning of this Albus " Walburga Black asked but before Dumbledore could speak a letter appeared in front of him.

Dear people from the past Hello, do not frighten we are here to hurt you. We are from the future and we are sending you this letter because the future is filled with death and hearbreak. We send you 8 movies about the future. Once you stop reading the letter couches, snacks and the movies will appear. We will join you shortly after.

Love The Future

After he stopped talking couches , snacks and the movies appeared. Everyone was seated and the movies begun.