𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅

8 YEARS LATER

 8 YEARS LATER

Visenya had grown into a beautiful and smart young girl  that always wanted to learn new things especially if it was about dragons, even though she had never interacted with one before . But all that changed a sunny day in the middle of the summer.

" Really little dragon at eight ?" her father asked her in a pleading tone but she only gave him her best sorry smile .

Visenya was outside in the garden with her mother and little sisters Daenys and Rheanys.

The twins were born a year after their sister and they followed everywhere she went, you would always find them together no matter what.

" Aww, you were so cute, what happened " Theo teased her as she glared and throwed a pillow at him. 

" My Lady your daughter is asking for you, she said that it is important " a maid came out and said. 

" Thank you " Aemma said and turned to her children. 

" I am gonn go and see what your sister wants, you three stay here don't leave " Aemma told her children and they just nodded and smiled at her 

" Bad idea " Daphne said 

" Yeah, never tell Visenya not to do something " Astoria said remembering  all the times Visenya didn't to her

After their mother left Visenya turned to her sisters and said " do you want to play hide and seek".

" Visenya" her family and friends scolded her while she just hid her in Apollos chest and chuckled and kissed her head .

And just like the three sisters begun searching for a place to hide so their mother wouldn't find them.

" We should hide in there " Daenys said pointing at a black door that had a dragon on it.

" No , you shouldn't go in there " Viserys warned but it was no use as it has already happened.

" Yeah, let's go " Visenya agreed and opened the door only to be met with a beautiful forest that had dragons in it small and big playing around or sleeping.

" Wow " a random student said . 

The whole hall was in awe, of course they knew that the Blackthoarns had dragon but they had never seen one before.

The twins went to the dragons but Visenya kept walking inside the forest it was like something was calling telling her to keep going. 

Finally she stopped  in front of a cave and the only sound that could be heard were some loud growls.

" Please tell me it's not what i think it is" It was Althyra that spoke this time but again Visenya only smiled at her .

Out of the cave came Balerion, The Black Dread , the biggest dragon that has ever been born.  

" Whoa, he is HUGE " little Charlie said looking at the dragon with wide eyes.

" Stan Balerion " Artemis said . Artemis was one of the only people Balerion liked and of course she loved him i mean he was her bestfriends child how could she not love him.

Visenya only smiled feeling proud of her dragon.

" I am not going to hurt you, i promise " Visenya said streching her hand towards him asking for permission to pet him which he granted and just like that Balerion The Black Dread had a new rider and Visenya finally had a dragon.

" VISENYA " 

oh

oh

Hi guys how are you 

Hi guys how are you 

i hope you are well 

Visenya finally met her dragon yay .

I also wanted to say rip to a person that made my childhood so much better with his role as Hagrid RIP Robbie Coltrane and thank you for making our childhood so much better i hope you find peace. 

Love