𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚

3 YEARS LATER

3 YEARS LATER

It was Visenyas birthday today and her day started with her 3 year old niece jumping up and down on her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISENYA " the Weasly twins yelled startling everyone except Althyra and Regulus as they were to busy admiring their daughter.

" Wake up Auntie wake up it's your birthday " little Rheanyra said . 

Everyone who knew Visenya knew that her neice was the most important person in her life after her dragons of course. 

A lot of things had changed in three years for example Visenya had three more baby dragons Viserion after her father, rheaneryon after her niece and Aemmys after her mother.

Suddenly the twins came running in and said the words that she has been waiting to hear for so long " Your letter is here " and with that Visenya picked Rheanyra up and run down the stairs to the kitchen where everyone was eating breakfast.

" Sister put my daughter down please " Althyra said looking up from her book. Althyra hadn't aged a day it was one of the gifts that the Blackthorns had they were immortal and could stop aging at whatever age they wanted and they could only be killed by a very powerful and ancient spell that included the people they married.

" My love relax they are just playing " Regulus said and Althyra glared at him but he only chuckled and kissed her head making her pout knowing she couldn't stay mad at him.

Everyone stared at the couple in awe and envy wishing they had a relationship like that.

" Where is my letter ? " Visenya asked excitedly . 

" You looked so cute when you were younger " Artemis teased her bestfriend but she only glared at her.

" You know she is not wrong, you were cute " Apollo told her.

" Am i not cute now " Visenya asked him playfully 

" No, you are hot now " Apollo whispered in her ear making her shiver and he smirked at her reaction .

" Here it is, now eat breakfast so we can go to Diagon Alley" her father told her while handing her her letter. 

Visenya put down her niece, which Rheanyra complained about , and opened her letter and started reading it while eating her breakfast.

" Mama when will i get a dragon ? " Rheanyra asked as she watched Viserion, Rheaneryon and Aemmys flying towards their mother and sitting on her shoulders.

" When you get older sweetheart " Althyra told her daughter as she braided her hair. 

" When did you get yours ? " Rheanyra asked.

" I got Sunfyre when i was eleven " she answered her question.

" What about you you auntie ? " Rheanyra asked her as she smiled gently at her niece.

Everyone smiled at the bond the aunt and niece had.

" I bonded with Balerion when i was eight years old " Visenya answered .

" I would advise you to go get ready before your mother gets here " Viserys said and everyone even the three baby dragons rushed back to their rooms to get ready.

As Visenya walked around Diagon Alley as she felt people stare at her which she couldn't understand why they did it i mean she was just walking around with her three dragons on her shoulders

" Yeah a perfectly normal sight " Draco said with sarcasm in his voice while she playfully glared at him.

She went inside the book shop and started searching for some more books to buy till she felt someone bump into her.

" Oh i am so sorry i didn't mean to bump into you "  the brown haired girl apologised to her. She had brown hair with big brown eyes that held a crazed look inside.

" Oh look it's me , i look so beautiful " Artemis said admiring herself in the screen.

" It's okay " Visenya resured her with a kind smile on her face.

" Merry meet i am Artemis Lestrange " she introduced herself .

" Merry meet i am Visenya Blackthorn and this are Viserion, Rheaneryon and Aemmy " she introduced herself and her three dragons making Artemis eyes go wide.

" Aww they are gorgeous " Artemis said with an awed expression on her face making the dragons hiss proudly as the girls laughed.

" Artemis we have to go " a boy the same age as them said.

Visenya and the boy made eye contact making them both look at the ground  blushing.

" I have to go but i will see you at Hogwarts ? " Artemis asked with a hopeful look on her face. 

" Yeah i will see you at Hogwarts " Visenya replied with a wide smile on her face.

And just like that a great friendship that would last forever started.

Hi guys how are you ?

I hope you are well 

Hope you like this chapter.

Visenya finally met Artemis.

Who is that mysterious boy ? 

Don't forget to vote and also don't be a silent reader i like reading your comments.

Love  ❤️