𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

WARNING : This chapter contains Smut

WARNING : This chapter contains Smut. I will put a warning before it starts also this my first time writing smut so it may not be very good. Please don't be silent readers. Enjoy .

" I think we should continue tomorrow " McGonagall said and everyone agreed.

" Mother, Father " Visenya greeted as she approached her parents with Apollo next to her.

" My sweet girl " Aemma hugged her daughter tightly as if she would disappear.

" My love let the girl breath " Viserys chuckled making Visenya smile.

It wasn't often that her father showed emotions in front of other people.

" Father " Visenya said hugging her father aswell.

" Hello sweetheart " Viserys kissed his daughters head.

" Move over i want to see my sister " Althyra said making her way over to her sister.

" Yeah, same " Alexys said as the three siblings hugged each other tightly.

" I want you all to meet someone " Visenya said after they pulled away taking hold of Apollo's making her father and brother glare at him.

" Family this is Apollo Lestrange, my fiance " and just like that she dropped the bomb.

Boom.

" YOU'RE WHAT " Viserys yelled with wide eyes and if looks could kill Apollo would be six feet underground.

" My fiance " she rolled her eyes.

" No you are way to young to be engaged " Viserys said and Alexys made a sound of agreement.

" Oh leave her alone Viserys " Aemma said rolling her eyes at her husbands behavior.

" Congratulations my sweet girl and it is a pleasure to meet you Apollo " Aemma smiled at the boy which helped ease up his worries.

" It is a pleasure to meet you too Lady Blackthorn " Apollo said making Aemma laugh.

" Call me Aemma, you are family "

" It is a pleasure to meet you as well Apollo but now if you don't mind i will steal my sister from you " Althyra said and dragged her sister with her.

" Tell me everything " Althyra said when they sat down somewhere were no one could hear them.

" About what ? " Visenya asked .

" About you and Apollo " Althyra exclaimed .

" Well as you saw we met at the Hogwarts express. I think we always liked each other but never admited it till the fifth year though there was a moment on the third year but you will see that when the time comes " Visenya softly smiled as she talked about her and Apollo .

" He is kind and sweet with me but also extremely protective. He is everything i could have ever asked for " she continued making Althyra smile.

" You guys are perfect for each other " Althyra said.