𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

Before they could continue watching a portal and a few people fell out of it

" Okay, who the fuck pressed the bottom " a brown haired girl said looking at the other unknown people.

" Blaize did it " the redhead twins said pointing at another boy.

" Traitors " the boy who we now know is named Blaize scoffed

" I am sorry but who are you ? " Dumblewhore oops i mean Dumbledore finally asked the question that was in everyones mind.

" We are from the future, i am Hermione Granger ,Muggleborn " Hermione said.

" Ron Weasly and this my sister Ginny " he said .

" We have a girl Arthur " Molly said not paying much attention at the fact that she also had another son which Ron realised but just looked at his mother sadly having gotten used to it.

" Blaize Zabini, Pureblood "

" Theodore Nott, Pureblood "

" Astoria Greengrass, pureblood "

" Daphne Greenngrass , Pureblood "

" Draco Malfoy, Pureblood " he said and Narcissa went to her son and hugged him .

" Nevile Longbottom , Pureblood " Alicent blushed as her friends teased her.

" Luna Lovegood, Pureblood " she said with a dreamy voice.

" Harry Potter, Halfblood "he said and James head snapped towards him.

" Who is your mother ? " James asked

" Lily Evans is my mother " Harry said smiling at his father.

" I got Evans, Padfoot i got Evans " James yelled while doing a happy dance.

" I married the toe rag " Lily said while rethinking all her life choices.

" Pansy Parkison, Pureblood "

" Artemis Lestrange, Purebloo, daughter of Rabastan " a brown haired girl said .

Rabastan was shocked at the fact that he had a child but happy none the less.

" Daenys and Raenys Blackthorn " two gorgeous girls with platinum blonde hair said at the same time. Their eyes were a deep ocean blue color that you could stare at all day but the color wasn't the only thing inside their eyes , they held mysterious look inside them like they new things they shouldn't and that's because they did know things, they saw them in their dream . Those two girls were what you call Dreamers.

" Apollo Lestrange , Pureblood , son of Bellatrix and Rodolphus " a boy that looked like a mix of Bellatrix and Rodolfus said.

Bellatrix was shocked but happy and so was Rodolphus especially after they told them that they couldn't have children.

Finally the last girl stepped forward . She had long platinum blonde hair and violet eyes. Her face was one of an angel but showed no emotions though if you looked hard enough you would see sadness and longiness as she looked around.

" Visenya Blackthorn "she said and the whole hallstared at her in awe. She had a strong accent like most Blackthorns have. She was wearing a beautiful red dress that screamed rich and power , she also wore a unique neclace that was made with Valyrian steel.

Aemma stood up from where she was seating and went to her daughters and hugged them tightly which was exactly what Visenya needed the most at the moment .

" Shall we continue watching ? " Dumbledore asked obviously not aware of the tension in the room.

Hi guys how are you? i hope you are well, i will probably update tomorrow again

Hi guys how are you? i hope you are well, i will probably update tomorrow again . Also do you have any fanfict recommedation ?

Also this is Artemis Lestrange cousin of Apollo

Love ❤