𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅

IMPORTANT : Please read the note in the it's important

" So what classes do we have today ? " Visenya asked Isabella as they walked towards the Great Hall.

" Potions with Hufflepuffs, Transfiguration with Gryffindors and lastly Dada with the Slytherins " Isabella answered making Visenya groan in annoyance.

" I will have to see potter " she complained making Isabella laugh.

" Merlin, I feel the love " Harry said in a sarcastic tone.

" Oh shut it " Visenya said taking a sip from her vodka and throwing a pillow at him that landed on his face.

" First of all ouch and second where the fuck did you get the vodka from ? " Harry exclaimed.

" That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot " she said making him huff.

" Unfortunately for you yes, now come on we are gonna miss breakfast " Isabella said and dragged her the rest of the way to the Great Hall.

" Hey guys " Isabella greeted their friends as they sat down at the Slytherin table.

" Hey " their friends greeted them back.

" What classes do you have today ? " Astoria asked making Visenya scowl.

" Potions with Hufflepuffs, Transfiguration with Gryffindors and Dada with you " Isabella answered.

" So that's why our dearest princess over here is moody " Apollo asked with a playful smirk on his face.

" Shut up " Visenya said and slapped his arm.

" Ouch woman ! Merlin you hit hard " he said as he rubbed his arm.

" You do hit hard " Apollo winced remembering all the times she hit him.

" You are being dramatic " Visenya rolled her eyes .

" I am pretty sure i still have a bruise on my arm " he exclaimed making Visenya roll her eyes again and mutter about how he was being dramatic and that it was just a slap and it didn't hurt that much.

" Stop being a baby, it didn't even hurt that much " she told him making their friends laugh.

" Yeah Apollo stop being such a baby " Theo teased him.

" Shut up " he told him making Theo laugh even more.

" Let's go to class before Apollo kills Theo " Isabella said and everyone nodded in agreement.

***

Potions class was boring as always but now came the class that Visenya dreaded the most Transfiguration class.

It's not that she didn't like the class itself , it's the people she had it with that she didn't like , more particulary a boy with a lightning scar.

Even though she hadn't met him she could already tell that the boy was stupid.

He believed everyone that was nice enough to him which meant he was the perfect pawn for Dumbledore to use in his game and she could already see that he was affected by the beliefs of the ' light side ' .

" Do we have to go ? " Visenya complained again.

" For the hundredth time, yes we have to go " Isabella said.

She understood Visenyas point but they can not avoid it forever. Sooner or later they will have to meet him.

" Fine " she groaned .

As they entered the classroom Visenya felt a pair of eyes following her and when she turned to see who was looking at her she saw the boy who she has been trying to avoid

Harry Potter.

" You really hated me back then huh " Harry said.

" Can you blame me ? " Visenya asked with a raised eyebrow.

" No, not really " Harry sighed.

HARRY'S POV

I was seating with Ron in Transfiguration class waiting for Professor McGonagall to come when the girl with the dragons Visenya walked in.

She is a beautiful girl and her aura screams power which makes me even more curious about her but Ron said that her and her whole family are evil and i believe him i mean he is my friend he wouldn't lie.

If only Harry knew that both him and Ron were being manipulated by people they both trusted.

" Ron do you know anything more about Visenya Blackthorn " Harry asked.

" No " Ron answered.

" I do " Hermione said from behind them.

" Of course you do " Ron muttered annoyed by the girl.

" The Blackthorns used to be the royal family of the wizarding world until the day that Dumbledore saved us all from the Mad King Aerys Blackthorn. Since then the only known last living Blackthorns are Lord Viserys, Lady Aemma and their children but they no longer hold royal title even though most purebloods still reconize them as royals. Also the Blackthorns are known for their dragons, every Blackthorn has one dragon they claim one when they are children " Hermione said making both Harry and Ron shocked by the information.

" That's kinda creepy " Althyra said making Hermione blush.

" And why does Visenya have three ? " Harry asked.

" I don't know actually " Hermione said.

But still Harry wanted to know more about her but how, the girl seemed to hate him for a reason he didn't know anyhow he would find a way to talk to her, he had to.

Hello guys how are you ?

So what i wanted to talk about is something that is happening at my school . The students at my school have closed the school and are not letting the teachers enter. They are doing this because of a teacher, a teacher that keeps harassing me and the rest of the girls in my school and we have had enough of it. This teacher comments on our bodys, touches us without permission and and touches our hair. This teacher also has a tinder account that says in the caption ' Young girls are welcomed ' and that he is sexually kinky and other stuff like that. When we told the Headmaster and the other teachers that they just laughed and said that this is just our imagination and i don't understand why they keep ignoring it isn't school a place that we are supposed to feel safe to feel it like our second home ? . This is not the first time we have complained, we have been complaining about this teacher four years now. As a victim of sexual assault all i want to say is that if you are going through a similar situation speak up and don't hold it inside you speak to someone you trust about it. My dms are always open if anybody needs to talk to someone but doesn't have anyone.

Love ❤