𝑻𝒐𝒎 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒐 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆

The past few days i have noticed something wrong with Professor Quirrell, he always talks to himself and always seems to be staring either at me or Potter

He is hiding and i will figure it out, sooner ir later i will.

" He seems pretty normal to me, a bit stupid but normal " James said making the people from the future give eachother looks of amusement.

While Tom Riddle just smirked knowing exactly what was wrong with the professor.

                                                                              ***

" I am telling you guys something is wrong with him " Visenya told her friends.

They were sitting in the shared common room and Visenya was currently telling them about Quirrel.

" Visenya relax, i mean the guy is weird but i don't think there is anything suspicious about him " Pansy said making Visenya sigh and walk over the window.

" I guess you are right, maybe i was just being a bit paranoid " Visenya said looking outside where her dragons were flying around the castle.

The dragons had grown a lot since they first came here, they were now the size of a big dog a bit more and they wouldn't fit in her dorm anymore.

" Let's go to lunch before it ends " Isabella said.

" Finally food " Theo groaned making all his friends laugh at his behavior.

" You guys go, i will come in a bit " Visenya said and everyone left except one.

" Visenya are you okay ? " Apollo asked as he walked closer to her.

" Yeah, a bit tired and stressed but i am fine " Visenya answered still not looking away from the window.

" Wanna talk about it ? " he asked and she finally turned to look at him.

Though to everyone else her eyes seemed emotionless to him they were saying everything he needed to know.

" Everyone is expecting something from me. My family and the pureblood families are expecting me to bring back the Blackthorn dynasty and be a perfect queen while on the other the light families believe that i am gonna turn evil and kill everyone, Dumbledore thinks that i am either gonna be his downfall or the perfect weapon for him to use and even you guys belive that i am gonna be his downfall. I am just a kid i don't want to be perfect i just want to be kid and i can't even be that " she said the last part in a whisper.

" Oh my baby " Aemma said and went over to hug her daughter.

The rest of the people in the room just looked at the girl with pity. They were all so hooked up with the prophecy and all the other stuff that they forgot  that she was just a child.

All  Apollo could do was hold her for as long as she wanted him to because sometimes all you need is someone to just hold you.

                                                                                  ***

After Visenya's break down and after she calmed down they decided to head to the Great Hall so they could eat lunch.

" We have Dada with the Hufflepuffs " Isabella said as they all looked at their timetables.

" And we have flying lesson with the Gryffindor's " Blaize groaned.

" How stupid can they be ? " Isabella exclaimed.

" Putting Gryffindors and Slytherins in the same flying class, well this is going to be a disaster " Visenya said while braiding Isabella's hair. The two girls loved braiding eachothers hair, it brought them some sort of comfort.

Visenya smiled at this. She hadn't let anyone else braid her hair after Isabellas death, she couldn't bring herself to.

" Probably " Daphne said.

" I have to go " Visenya suddenly and got up from where she was seating.

" Go where ? " Blaize asked.

" I have a theory that i need to confirm " she said making her friends even more confused.

" What theory ? "  Artemis asked .

" I will tell you all later " and with that she left the Hall.

" What are you up to ? " Althyra asked her sister.

" You will see " was the only thing Visenya said.

Professor Quirrell was seating in his office correcting some esseys when a knock was heard.

" Come in " he called and looked up from the paper he was correcting only to see Visenya Blackthorn entering his class.

" Professor could i talk with you ? " Visenya asked as she walked towards his desk.

" O-of c-course m-miss B-blackthorn " he suttered.

" You know Professor i was suspicious of you when i first saw so i decided to ask around and see what i can find out " she said and his eyes widened .

" And even though i didn't find out much what i did find out was quite intersting. Let's see you started teaching at  hogwarts last year and suprisingly you weren't suttering , you were also in Diagon Alley the day someone broke into Gringotts and for some reason Snape seems to hate your guts plus for some strange reason you always seem to be talking to yourself. So professor do tell me who are you ? " she asked making him smirk.

" I must admit i am impressed " he said making Visenya narrow her eyes at him.

" Who are you ? " she asked again.

" My name is Thomas Riddle or else known as Lord Voldemort " he said.

Hi guys how are you ?

I want to wish you guys a late Happy New Year and i am really sorry for not posting sooner.

I also want to thank you guys for the 50k views.

I hope you guys have a good day or night .

Love ❤