𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍

When Visenya and Isabella walked into the Great Hall they heard Artemis calling them and gesturing for them to come sit with them

" Good morning guys " Visenya greeted once they sat down.

" Houses shouldn't seat with eachother " Molly said but got ignored by everyone.

" Morning " they greeted back.

" This is Isabella " Visenya introduced her.

" Hi nice to meet you, I am Artemis Lestrange " Artemis introduced herself.

" Apollo Lestrange "

" Blaize Zabini "

" Theodore Nott but you can call me Theo " he said sending her a small smile making her blush.

" Daphne Greengrass "

" Draco Malfoy " he said as Artemis rolled her eyes and mocked him.

" Nice to meet you all " Isabella said .

" What class do you have first " Blaize asked.

" Potions with Hufflepuffs, You ? " Visenya answered 

" Transfiguration with the Gryffindors " Artemis scoffed making Visenya giggle.

" Five Galleons that Potter and Weasly will be late " Visenya told Theo.

" You're on " Theo said.

" Never bet with Visenya " Harry said.

" I know that now " Theo grumpled.

                                                                                                  ***

Later on, inside Snape's potion classroom, the students are chatterin, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door slams open and Snape comes rushing in.

" Love the dramatic entrance " Rabastan told Snape.

" There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incatations in this class. As such, i don't expect many of you to appreciate the stubtle science and exact art that is potion making. Howeve, for those select few..."

" Who possess the predisposition, i can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death " he continued.

" Epic speech Sev " Rodolphus praised his friend.

" Turn to page 10 " he said and that's how the rest of the class went, the only voice heard was the professors.

                                                                                                   ***  

" How was first class " Visenya asked Theo and he just scowled handing her five Galleons.

" How were Potions " Artemis asked after she stopped laughing.

" It was okay, Snape is scary and supper dramatic though " Isabella said as she was braiding Visenyas hair.

" How was McGonagall " Visenya asked.

" She is strict but a good teacher. She also doesn't favor the Gryffindors " Apollo said as he pouted at the fact that Isabella was the one braiding Visenya's hair and not him.

" You are cute when you are jealous " Visenya kissed his cheek.

" That's good " Isabella hummed.

" Yeah, especially when even the Headmaster favors them " Daphne scoffed.

" That's not true " most of the Gryffindors yelled wanting to defend their precious Headmaster while the other houses just scoffed.

" Miss Blackthorn " Professor McGonagall called making Visenya and her friends look at each other confused.

" Yes Professor " Visenya said .

" Professor Dumbledore wants to speak to you " McGonagall told her with a soft smile making Visenya tense and the dragons growl sensing their mothers discomfort.

What does he want now Visenya thought flashing her friends a worried look.

" Yes " was all she could say  as she followed the professor .

As she walked behind McGonagall a lot of things were going inside her head. She was to the office of the man that killed almost all her family, the man that surely wanted to kill her and the rest of her family aswell and she was walking right into the trap.

" We are here. He is waiting for you inside " McGonagall said giving her a look of symathy.

" Dumbledore what do you want with my daughter and why am i not there aswell " Viserys glared at him.

" I don't know Mr Blackthorn, this is the future " Dumbledore said .

" It's Lord Blackthorn to you " Viserys spat at him.

" You wanted to see me Professor " Visenya asked with an emotionless face .

" Yes miss Blackthorn, sit down please "  Dumbledore said as he looked at the dragons warily.

" They are not gonna hurt you unless you threaten me or them " Visenya said when she saw him looking at her children.

" I actually wanted to talk to you about your dragons " Dumbledore said making her narrow her eyes.

" What about my dragons " Visenya asked and her dragons sensing her anger growled at him.

" My dear girl you have to understand that these beasts are dangerous and they cannot stay here, they are a danger to the students " Dumbledore said making Visenya go mad.

" My dragons are not beasts, they are my children and they will stay with me. The rules of the school say that any Blackthorn child is allowed to bring their dragon with them if they want. You are lucky i didn't bring Balerion with me because if i did he would have burned you alive and make you a snack for him " and with that she stormed out of the office leaving behind a terrified Dumbledore.

Even now Dumbledore looked pale and terrified while Visenyas family just smirked knowing that Dumbledore has finally met his downfall.

Hi guys how are you ?

I know i haven't updated for a while now but i have been busy with school.

DON'T BE SILENT READERS PLEASE 

Love ❤