𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔

𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

When first of september came Visenya woke up really early in the morning when everyone was sleeping. 

" What were you doing up so early " Harry questioned but he got no answer.

She got dressed and went to the dragon forest.

" Princess " the dragon keepers bowed and she just smiled at them.

" Why did they call you princess, you are not a princess " Molly said angrily. How dare that girl call herself a princess she thought.

But Visenya just ignored her trying to keep her patience.

Every pureblood family except some light families reconized her as the right princess and soon to be Queen.

" My queen "  Apollo whispered in her ear making her blush.

" My dear girl there is no royal family left anymore, surely you know that " Dumbledore said making her blood boil. 

How dare he speak of her family when he is the one who killed them.

" You would know that very well Dumbledore wouldn't you " Visenya spat at him as some of the Gryffindors glared at her for disrespecting their precious Headmaster.

Apollo took her hand in his and started drawing circles in hopes that he would calm her down which worked.

As she walked inside the forest the dragons took notice of her and they immediately went to their mother to greet her.

" Hello my loves " Visenya smiled at her children.

She spend a few more minutes with them and then she left to find Balerion.

" Balerion " Visenya called out and the big dragon appeared in front of her .

" How are you my sweet child " Visenya asked the dragon and he made a sound. 

" He is not a child, he is monster, a beast " Molly yelled. 

Everyone from the future winced at that. Visenya had some rules the most important rule was to never insult her family, friends and her dragons especially her dragons.

" Shut the fuck up you dump woman " and after that many curses and threats in high valyrian followed that no one understood except her family who were shocked at the amound of curses and threats she was saying.

" I know sweetheart, i will miss you too " she mumbled and layed down on the grass her dragon beside her.

That's what she did with the time she had left , she even went for a ride with Balerion.

                                                                                           ***

" Oh my baby all grown up " Aemma told her daughter hugging her tightly.